quality posts: 3127 Private Messages lichme

Item: Munchkin Baby Wipes - 736 Wipes 2-Choices
Price: $17.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Condition: New

Search Amazon Search Google

lichme

quality posts: 3127 Private Messages lichme

3 cents per wipe (with shipping) is a really good deal. While I don't have any kids yet myself, I find them useful for more than, you know, wiping a baby. They work quite well as a wet nap.

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3812 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Seems like a solid deal for an item I will be donating to the children's home down the street.

fictitiousone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fictitiousone

Would it maybe be possible to get ingredient lists for both kinds? I tried Googling, but came up empty handed.

hrecbl

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hrecbl

what are they smoking? retail price $50???????? really?????? 3 cents per wipe is standard price at sams club for huggies and pampers. i've used other munchkin products, but not munchkin wipes. sounds like a product that didn't work out for the brand and now they are trying to offload them (and munch on woot for trying to make this look like a good deal). woot just isn't the same anymore.

zarchitect

quality posts: 4 Private Messages zarchitect
hrecbl wrote:what are they smoking? retail price $50???????? really?????? 3 cents per wipe is standard price at sams club for huggies and pampers. i've used other munchkin products, but not munchkin wipes. sounds like a product that didn't work out for the brand and now they are trying to offload them (and munch on woot for trying to make this look like a good deal). woot just isn't the same anymore.

Yeah - I think you're right. I was trying to remember how much I pay at Kroger but it's pretty much the same... and no $5 to ship it...

dallaspeach

quality posts: 20 Private Messages dallaspeach

Buyer here - ingredient lists are coming up shortly. Please look for them on the specs tab

fictitiousone wrote:Would it maybe be possible to get ingredient lists for both kinds? I tried Googling, but came up empty handed.

dallaspeach

Buyer here - Munchkin is a trusted kids brand and these wipes were an exclusive product sold in a certain retailer. I tested these on my little one to make sure they were quality. They are thick wipes with a scent that are not overpowering and different from the traditional "baby" wipe scent which I do not care for. Just one person's opinion though...

wendeth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wendeth

Does anyone know how thick the wipes are? Thick like the thicker textured Seventh Generation wipes (not the thin smooth ones they also made)??

dallaspeach wrote:Buyer here - Munchkin is a trusted kids brand and these wipes were an exclusive product sold in a certain retailer. I tested these on my little one to make sure they were quality. They are thick wipes with a scent that are not overpowering and different from the traditional "baby" wipe scent which I do not care for. Just one person's opinion though...

tanios

quality posts: 12 Private Messages tanios

I love woot, and I'd love to get these, but Target has our tried and true wipes for a cheaper price whenever I need them, 720 wipes (for sensitive skin no less) for $13 ($0.018/wipe). Make me a better offer (including shipping) and I'll be in for three Woot!

http://www.target.com/p/up-up-sensitive-skin-baby-wipes-refill-pack-720-count/-/A-12944260#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=wipes+sensitive+skin

howartb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages howartb
tanios wrote:I love woot, and I'd love to get these, but Target has our tried and true wipes for a cheaper price whenever I need them, 720 wipes (for sensitive skin no less) for $13 ($0.018/wipe). Make me a better offer (including shipping) and I'll be in for three Woot!

http://www.target.com/p/up-up-sensitive-skin-baby-wipes-refill-pack-720-count/-/A-12944260#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=wipes+sensitive+skin

Love these. You can get 792 wipes for the same price online, they're just the refill pouches.

http://m.target.com/p/up-up-unscented-baby-wipes-refill-pack-792-count/-/A-12940923

[size=12]Beth Howarth[/size]

silvrorbi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages silvrorbi

totally agree, you can get the babies r us brand for 0.023 per wipe. Need better deals WOOT!

dallaspeach

I have bought the BRU brand as well and these are much thinner than these Munchkin wipes. Some people like thinner wipes.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3760805&searchURL=false

These BRU wipes are 13.99 + 7 shipping breaking down to 4 cents per wipe.

silvrorbi wrote:totally agree, you can get the babies r us brand for 0.023 per wipe. Need better deals WOOT!

lwzwick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lwzwick

I'd NEVER pay more than $.02 per wipe! $.03 is way too much. Head over to Amazon, if you have Amazon Mom, with your 20% discount you can almost always get wipes shipped to you for $.02 per wipe or less.

Balmatlab

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Balmatlab

Agreed. Target brand wipes and diapers are what we use these days and could not be happier. They are good quality and the best value around. They also seem to be actually unscented compared to a lot of other brands that say they are unscented but have some sort of smell. With the shipping cost these are quite a bit expensive than the Target brand. Gotta do better Woot.

xSkoad

quality posts: 13 Private Messages xSkoad

I was actually interested in this until I realized I can get Pampers wipes for $0.02 on amazon.

sbudnic1

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sbudnic1
hrecbl wrote:what are they smoking? retail price $50???????? really?????? 3 cents per wipe is standard price at sams club for huggies and pampers. i've used other munchkin products, but not munchkin wipes. sounds like a product that didn't work out for the brand and now they are trying to offload them (and munch on woot for trying to make this look like a good deal). woot just isn't the same anymore.

This this this.

You can get great ones at Sam's for way less, 900 for about $15. Even if these were really terrfic, made with unicorn tears or fairy sweat, I could see an original price of about double what Pampers, Huggies and no name ones cost, but you've gotta be high to think they're THAT MUCH BETTER that someone thought they'd be worth $50 to begin with. They're baby ass wipers for god's sake.

k4th3r1n3

quality posts: 17 Private Messages k4th3r1n3

^LOL

I always get the Pampers Sensitive wipes on Amazon for 0.02 per wipe with free shipping, but I'm gonna go check out Target now...

But I'll chime in with everyone else and say I'll get them from woot if they're cheaper. Diapers too!