I got this for my grandson about 18 months ago. He uses it constantly and plays hard on it but it's held up great. It's been more than worth the $$.
I highly recommend it and will be getting the next size up when the time comes.
• Cute & sturdy
• Really good value
• Easy to assemble
• Versatile play opportunities beyond Lego/train play
• Quite small; my (tall) 3yo grandson will soon be ready for a taller model
• Difficult to access storage area during play
• Seal the printed landscape side 'cause it can't stand up to wet things like Playdoh,paint and lunch without a tray or good quality sealer
• Get a package of SureTrack clips so you can lift the track in & out of the storage space fully assembled
• You CAN get a larger more versatile track layout with the short radius (3 1/4") curves & switches
• Sterilite makes a storage bin with a secure latched top that fits beautifully inside the storage compartment. If you fill it with things like rice/lentils/cornmeal you have an indoor sandbox. If you don't want to leave in it the compartment you can lift it out and store it in the space under the table.