WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

3 Foot Long GIANT Pool Petz-Your Choice!

Speed to First Woot:
5m 18.778s
First Sucker:
yayee
Last Wooter to Woot:
mingmedical
Last Purchase:
a year ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 33% of Kids Woots
Top 30% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 7% of Kids Woots
Top 9% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

• 6% first woot
  • 3% second woot
  • 22% < 10 woots
  • 25% < 25 woots
  • 44% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

• 5% joined today
  • 0% one week old
  • 1% one month old
  • 10% one year old
  • 84% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

• 60% bought 1
  • 28% bought 2
  • 11% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

4%
4%
2%
1%
1%
2%
5%
7%
12%
10%
10%
6%
6%
4%
4%
4%
3%
2%
2%
2%
3%
2%
3%
2%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

lichme

quality posts: 2693 Private Messages lichme

Item: 3 Foot Long GIANT Pool Petz-Your Choice!
Price: $19.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: New

Search Amazon Search Google

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3165 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Let's learn some more about neonoodle

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

These look like a lot of fun, too bad I no longer have a pool to enjoy them with!

lichme

quality posts: 2693 Private Messages lichme

opsouth

quality posts: 2 Private Messages opsouth

These are adorable but I question the fabric's durability if rubbed against the pool's concrete edge more than once. And I know my curious & destructive 9yr old son would test its limit. The result could be the possible joy of removing millions of small foam beads bobbing around the pool.

curtisuxor

quality posts: 56 Private Messages curtisuxor
opsouth wrote:These are adorable but I question the fabric's durability if rubbed against the pool's concrete edge more than once. And I know my curious & destructive 9yr old son would test its limit. The result could be the possible joy of removing millions of small foam beads bobbing around the pool.

Actually, it wouldn't be too bad. Turn off the pump right away and use the skimmer for 20 minutes or so (unless it's an Olympic-sized pool). It's good that foam floats. It looks like the material is pretty thick, though. The actual foam pellets look pretty large as well (look at the pic with the shark and the kid).

I was wondering, even though these are made to be used on the pool, can they be machine washed? It would make things so much easier. I checked the manuf. website and there weren't any care/cleaning instructions.

StatiK

quality posts: 2 Private Messages StatiK
opsouth wrote:These are adorable but I question the fabric's durability if rubbed against the pool's concrete edge more than once. And I know my curious & destructive 9yr old son would test its limit. The result could be the possible joy of removing millions of small foam beads bobbing around the pool.

first world problems! LOL
:P

mjpowers12

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mjpowers12

I too was wondering about their durability. How well will the fabric hold up with the chlorine and sunlight? Will these last for several summers or be a one season item?

havingfunyet

quality posts: 2 Private Messages havingfunyet

I just bought 2 of the noodles made out of the same beads yesterday. Nice that they are soft ,but don't hold you up even as well as the much cheaper regular pool noodles.

johannafin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages johannafin

I had the same concern. What a mess they are cute though!

44 Wine Woots; 17 Woots (6 woot off wines)

mom2hapakids

quality posts: 14 Private Messages mom2hapakids

The material looks like what's on the $5 kickboards I got from Wally World. I've had to replace them twice because the seams rip and the foam core starts to chip and pieces float in the pool. I don't know how much rough housing a kickboard gets.

My other concern is getting these things dry so they don't start growing things.

Bring back the inflatable boats here: http://kids.woot.com/offers/manta-ray-dual-squirter-pool-set

These were the best purchase ever. They are still alive (we use ours all year) and EVERYONE loves them.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 548 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

When I had a pool, I stored toys in a Rubbermaid deck storage thingy at the end of the day. You are right that chlorine and sun are hard on pool toys but a little extra care can help them last longer.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

terrifictigger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages terrifictigger

We actually owned 2 of the neo noodles awhile back and they held up for a few seasons (at least 3). We live in FL and are not great at keeping pool toys out of the sun so they spent a lot of time in the sun and pool. I will say eventually the seam of one of them started to split with a small hole. I don't recall foam beads going everywhere. In fact I probably would have bought more as I thought they held up pretty good for the price. However, I didn't like how flexible they were. I was looking for something more solid, like the typical foam noodles. Rarely do pool toys last more than 3-4 summers in FL so I am very happy if anything makes it beyond 1-2 summers.
Hope this helps.

darkpyxie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darkpyxie

I am curious if they would work as a kid's bean bag indoors.