WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Disney Art Sets

What's more wholesome than a little kid coloring? Maybe a little kid playing magnetic paper doll dress-up? Or possibly a little kid using an activity pad. Boy, there sure are a lot of wholesome options here. Wholesome as $%#^!

sharond95

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sharond95

What are the dimensions of the Marvel Heroes Chunky Pad with Jumbo Crayons- Artistic Studios- 86006? It's not listed anywhere that I could find. Thanks~

vanevenhoven

quality posts: 22 Private Messages vanevenhoven

I tried to order the tangled magnet set twice before. Twice I got minnie mouse. What do you think are the chances that you actually will send the tangled one this time?

I think I have a better chance of getting a Board of Circuits or an Anvil or a UFO.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

vanevenhoven wrote:I tried to order the tangled magnet set twice before. Twice I got minnie mouse. What do you think are the chances that you actually will send the tangled one this time?

I think I have a better chance of getting a Board of Circuits or an Anvil or a UFO.

I'm sorry to hear that you received a different item from your last purchase.
Anything you order should be the correct model and product you purchased.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

sharond95 wrote:What are the dimensions of the Marvel Heroes Chunky Pad with Jumbo Crayons- Artistic Studios- 86006? It's not listed anywhere that I could find. Thanks~

Per the vendor, the dimensions are:

1.44 inches thick
7.0 inches high
9.88 inches wide

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders