WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

P'Kolino: Art Stuff For Kids

Comic books? Start with art. Video games? That sprite is art. Movies? Storyboarded via art. Basketball plays? Sketched out on a notebook via the power of art. Tic Tac Toe? Still need art. Teach your child to enjoy art and there's nothing they can't do. Including diagram double negatives.

Adelas

quality posts: 11 Private Messages Adelas

About these chairs.... I see the numbers, but not quite getting a feel for it: are these more of toddler size seating or preschool size seating?

beck12

quality posts: 41 Private Messages beck12

The product videos on the chairs is also not loading.

spending my kid's college funds one woot off at a time

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 548 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

beck12 wrote:The product videos on the chairs is also not loading.

I just checked all 4 sales in Chrome and FF. They all worked for me. Try a different browser? Restart your computer?

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jennth3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jennth3

We have the blue one. I'd say it's more toddler sized. My daughter is 21 months old and she can easily sit on it with the top piece off. We have some little tikes chairs and she has to work to get into them and she can't sit all the way back.

jlhatter

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jlhatter
Adelas wrote:About these chairs.... I see the numbers, but not quite getting a feel for it: are these more of toddler size seating or preschool size seating?

I bought this set a couple of years ago and paid around $70-80ish for it on Amazon. I LOVE this set. My 4 year old has been using this now for 2 years and the bench seats still work perfectly for her. I can see her getting another couple of years out of this. She's also a big four year old. The set is very sturdy-I've used the little seats on occasion to step on to reach things in cupboards. I'm not advising that they should be used for that...but they have been used for that and have lived to tell the tale. They are a size that works for the toddlers through pre-school and maybe right to Kindergarten. I love that the bench seats slide under the table staying out of the way.

This review is for the table and bench seats. But I just realized you may be talking about the soft animal seats.