lichme

quality posts: 2663 Private Messages lichme

Lots of info and a product vid on the Halo Sleep Site

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3124 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

diapers.com says "that's good stuff" to the wearable blanket

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3124 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Pretty good reviews (4.3 out of 5.0) on the wearable blanket over at toysrus.com

Moledazy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Moledazy

We love Halo ... if this woot batch was in larger sizes (we're now in the XL / Toddler walking sacks) I'd be in for three. This is a must have for new parents - the cotton ones are great for summer nights.

cchu474

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cchu474

What size will I get when I order these? I didn't see a place that lets me choose the size. I just saw a chart that lists either size newborn or size small.

ln5229

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ln5229
cchu474 wrote:What size will I get when I order these? I didn't see a place that lets me choose the size. I just saw a chart that lists either size newborn or size small.

the package comes with a newborn "swaddle" and a small "sleep sak" there is no choice when it comes to size.

hizzeraud

quality posts: 6 Private Messages hizzeraud

This is such an amazing deal. We have a 19 month old, trying for another, and I seriously just bought it for the sheets. It's like buying two sheets and getting the rest of the stuff for free. We'll hold on to the swaddle sack for when we have another USB 3 and I don't care if they're the wrong color, I like the swaddle sack that much.

We had a couple of the non swaddle sleep sacks for our son when he was a USB 3 and didn't get much use out of them, he was a swaddle addict and I didn't see the point of putting him in a sleep sack and then a swaddle on top of it. But seriously, this is a stellar deal. I've already facebooked to tell all my friends that they need three of these.

edit: wow, I've apparently never wrote n o 0 b before because I had no idea woot corrected it to USB 3.

newtgirl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages newtgirl

This is an amazing deal. One of these sleep sacs can run about that much at BRU. Loved sleep sacs for my little LO. Such a clever bundle, parents can still get the matchy crib set without the quilt or bumper. Great baby shower gift.

jbrava

quality posts: 15 Private Messages jbrava

The swaddle sack isn't the best because the velcro is loud and startles the baby if you need to readjust, but I think the swaddle part comes completely off - at least it did on the one I had for my older daughter. For the one coming in September, the sheets and bed skirt are an excellent bonus.

sotallytober

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sotallytober

I bought the Caroline for my first granddaughter due to arrive in September. I love it! Her room is a combo of pink and green so this will go nicely. Everywhere else online I found the same set for double the price so the Woot deal is fab!

hwtorrance

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hwtorrance

We had these (though with a different print) for my son and they were great. And apparently hospitals are now telling parents that sleep sacks are okay but old-fashioned swaddling with a blanket (like what they teach in parenting classes) is not okay. So these are now a must.