WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Circus 212: Cute Clothes 'N Such (Sizes 2-7)

It might be fun to play dress-up in Mom and Dad's stuff, but you're not going to be able to wear that out of the house. Get some nice clothes, small one, and wear them instead. Why? Because one day, you're not going to want those photos of you toddling around in heels and a tie to be on the Internet for your friends to see.

ipmark

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ipmark

Can someone explain to me what I'm missing? This looks like a cheap-ass cotton t with an animal printed on it for $20. You can stop at just about any kids store and find more adorable shirts on sale for like $4 so.... what am I missing that would make this worth the price?

rehta

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rehta
ipmark wrote:Can someone explain to me what I'm missing? This looks like a cheap-ass cotton t with an animal printed on it for $20. You can stop at just about any kids store and find more adorable shirts on sale for like $4 so.... what am I missing that would make this worth the price?

Your kid gets to walk around with an @ss on their back.

-Heather (First Burgandy Olfactory Center 12/6/11)

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

rehta wrote:Your kid gets to walk around with an @ss on their back.

Well, my first thought was that two-sided printing costs more but your explanation works too.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

haydesigner

quality posts: 15 Private Messages haydesigner
rehta wrote:Your kid gets to walk around with an @ss on their back.

@rehta wins Woot tonight.