WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

All Things Baby

"Havin' my baby. What a lovely way of sayin'" you don't ever want us to have a moment alone ever again and we better start saving up now because college is really expensive, which means no more large popcorns when we go to the movies, only small popcorns even though it's only 50 cents more for the large, not that we'll ever get to go to the movies again anyway so I guess it doesn't matter.

tygrewhittington

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tygrewhittington

I bought these Itzy Ritzy wet bags the last time they were on here, and they are fantastic. Big enough for a few cloth diapers or a couple bathing suits, and they don't leak. I prefer them to my expensive boutique wet bags. Easy to wash, too.

kwood

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kwood

I agree. The bags are fantastic. I put wet swimsuits in them and not a drop of water escapes. I'm definitely in for more.

annamei

quality posts: 0 Private Messages annamei

Can someone confirm for me - all of the trend lab diapers say this in the description regardless of the color:
This lilac diaper shell includes a pink liner for girls
Do they all really come with a pink liner? I am actually getting them for my daughter so that would be great if they do but I kind of doubt it!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 548 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

annamei wrote:Can someone confirm for me - all of the trend lab diapers say this in the description regardless of the color:
This lilac diaper shell includes a pink liner for girls
Do they all really come with a pink liner? I am actually getting them for my daughter so that would be great if they do but I kind of doubt it!

Looks like an error. Checking. Thanks for pointing that out.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

annamei

quality posts: 0 Private Messages annamei
ThunderThighs wrote:Looks like an error. Checking. Thanks for pointing that out.

Ok so I see that is gone now but is there any way of telling which liner I will get? I assume a pink liner with the girly colored covers but for instance this is what it says under specs for the red:

In the Box:
(1) Trend Lab Adjustable Cloth Diaper - Red
(1) Liner

this is what it says for orange:
In the Box:

(1) Trend Lab Adjustable Cloth Diaper - Orange
(1) Orange Liner

I promise I'm not trying to be a pain in the heinie, but I really want to make sure I order the right thing.

THANX

star84

quality posts: 2 Private Messages star84
annamei wrote:Ok so I see that is gone now but is there any way of telling which liner I will get?

When I ordered I checked the amazon pages for these diapers. They said somewhere in the product blurb which liner each color gets. I know pink is girl and turquoise is neutral. They didn't feel very differently padded to me (that is, it might not make a difference), but we ended up using cotton prefolds anyway.

vanmaare

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vanmaare

The liners are specific to the sex of the baby, except the white ones! Apparently they're padded in all the right places.

Only my blue diaper came with the blue boy liner. My brown and white came with white unisex.

vanmaare

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vanmaare

DO NOT care for the Trend Lab diapers at all. The wing snaps only have one option, and it's on the biggest size. If you're kid isn't at full capacity yet for the diaper, the wing droop is very strange and annoying.