WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Breathable Baby

When you lie down in the summer, do you turn on the AC and put on five blankets? Or do you spend winters in a single sheet with the fire burning? There's always a nice, happy medium where true comfort lies, and babies know that instinctively. Snuggly, breathable blankets mean happy, warm and dozing kids.

baillard

quality posts: 6 Private Messages baillard

I don't understand this description:
"Two zipper pulls. Zips from top down and bottom up for easy diaper changing"
some detailed pictures of the two zippers would be helpful.

This amazon listing has additional pictures and is zoomable but nothing about the two zipper pulls.

Where did I put my my quill and inkpot?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 592 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

baillard wrote:I don't understand this description:
"Two zipper pulls. Zips from top down and bottom up for easy diaper changing"
some detailed pictures of the two zippers would be helpful.

This amazon listing has additional pictures and is zoomable but nothing about the two zipper pulls.

The manufacturer site talks about the two zippers.

I'm staring at one now. It has one zipper with two pulls. One pull at the top to help you put it on your wiggling floppy bundle of joy. The other pull is at the bottom so you can diaper without having to take the whole thing off.

That make more sense?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

baillard

quality posts: 6 Private Messages baillard
ThunderThighs wrote:The manufacturer site talks about the two zippers.

I'm staring at one now. It has one zipper with two pulls. One pull at the top to help you put it on your wiggling floppy bundle of joy. The other pull is at the bottom so you can diaper without having to take the whole thing off.

That make more sense?

Yup, thanks ThunderThighs for the additional info, and the link to the manufacturer that I couldn't locate. Too bad they don't have a large size 12-18 months otherwise I'd be in for 3.

Where did I put my my quill and inkpot?

meghano1989

quality posts: 5 Private Messages meghano1989

I've always been under the impression that polyester was a very "un-breathable" fabric, and also a common allergenic. Am I wrong?