WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Melissa & Doug: Toys With All The Vowels

People said Melissa was the talented one. People said Doug did all the work. Somehow they avoided the trap into which Simon and Garfunkel fell. Now they're the best at making classy wooden toys, and neither one of them ever released a solo project. Not counting "The Doug Experience" that came out on cassingle in '95.

Duukdkarn

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Duukdkarn

"You'll poke your eye out!"

I'm confused. Does this come with square corners or rounded corners? In the picture showing the actual toy, it has square corners. Then look at the picture of the box, it shows rounded corners.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Duukdkarn wrote:"You'll poke your eye out!"

I'm confused. Does this come with square corners or rounded corners? In the picture showing the actual toy, it has square corners. Then look at the picture of the box, it shows rounded corners.

Gonna need some help here. What item are you asking about?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

beck12

quality posts: 41 Private Messages beck12
ThunderThighs wrote:Gonna need some help here. What item are you asking about?

I *think* it is this thing: http://kids.woot.com/offers/chomp-clack-alligator-push-toy

It shows squared tops on the handle thingy on your pic & the box shows them rounded....

I could be wrong, but I think that is what is being referenced....?

spending my kid's college funds one woot off at a time

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

beck12 wrote:I *think* it is this thing: http://kids.woot.com/offers/chomp-clack-alligator-push-toy

It shows squared tops on the handle thingy on your pic & the box shows them rounded....

I could be wrong, but I think that is what is being referenced....?

You're good! We did find out it comes with the rounded handle tops.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders