WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Lapdesks With Lights

You don't need a blanket when it gets dark. Nobody's going to bother you at midnight. You can wear headphones and listen to that radio station your parents hate. And the whole time, you can draw your band's logo on a notebook that's resting on this lapdesk. Also good for comic books and Harry Potter novels.

klw123w

quality posts: 1 Private Messages klw123w

Careful folks - These are SMALL! (13" by 17"). My laptop would cover the pencil holder and the drink holder and conflict with the light, LOL.

emurray

quality posts: 1 Private Messages emurray

I'm thinking about buying some of these for road trips. Anyone have experience with their kids using them with a carseat?

ambergreen

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ambergreen
emurray wrote:I'm thinking about buying some of these for road trips. Anyone have experience with their kids using them with a carseat?

I got them for the same kind of use. We haven't used them in the car, but I think they will work well. My 3yo uses his on the couch to work on his maze books. the cup holder isn't very deep, so he's always knocking over his cup of pens, and his coloring book sized workbook covers the pencil holder.

I think some of that sticky tack stuff used to put posters on walls would solve the cup issue, and he doesn't used the pencil holder.

I have to reform the bottom of the pad each time to move the filling so it will tilt toward him when it sits on his lap.

Also, the lamp is kinda loose and no way to tighten it (yet) so it won't just swing around.

He doesn't seem to care, however. It just bothers me.

Woody1

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Woody1

They sell these at BB&B for $16. Yeah I have to pay tax but if I don't like, I can return it.....

800+ woots! - Talk to the Square or don't