quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: What's for dinner tonight?
  • 52.9% - I dunno. I haven't thought that far. 432
  • 35.7% - Something homemade and nutritious! 291
  • 7.7% - Whatever delivers. 63
  • 3.7% - Something else (comments, please) 30
816 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

bsanf3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bsanf3

Probably nothing.

gigi889

quality posts: 3 Private Messages gigi889

hubby in hospital, cafeteria food.

RKett

quality posts: 2 Private Messages RKett
gigi889 wrote:hubby in hospital, cafeteria food.

So sorry to hear that, hope he feels better.

PUfelix85

quality posts: 1 Private Messages PUfelix85

Thanks woot! now I am hungry.

x8

joshshaman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joshshaman

Tom + Chee gourmet grilled cheese restaurant! (my friend says it was on Sharktank - though I've never watched it)

triplebud

quality posts: 2 Private Messages triplebud

Whatever the wife has waiting for me nice and hot when I get home from a long day of work, if she knows what's good for her!

rehta

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rehta

Whatever hubby cooks.

-Heather (First Burgandy Olfactory Center 12/6/11)

mrsque

quality posts: 5 Private Messages mrsque

we do Meatless Monday. dinner tonight will be a nice large salad with romaine, pinto beans seasoned with cumin, tomatoes, black olives, avocado...maybe a few crushed up tortilla chips, and a dallop of sour cream...either all natural or fat free. maybe I can find a fat free all natural?

*I* have FIVE Quality Posts! no, seriously...how did that happen?!

ambergreen

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ambergreen
mrsque wrote:we do Meatless Monday. dinner tonight will be a nice large salad with romaine, pinto beans seasoned with cumin, tomatoes, black olives, avocado...maybe a few crushed up tortilla chips, and a dallop of sour cream...either all natural or fat free. maybe I can find a fat free all natural?

That sounds delicious. Just missing some nice carne asada ;)

ambergreen

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ambergreen

Combination of A and B. I have chicken defrosting, and it will be nutritious and homemade...I just don't know what it will be yet.

Hippie2MARS

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Hippie2MARS

Creamy Bruschetta Chicken over penne pasta. Well, that's what I'm calling it anyway, since I made it up as I was putting ingredients in the slow cooker!

hwalsh10284

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hwalsh10284

home made and bad for me - red meat, pasta, sausage with mystery meat, gluten, sugar, butter, alcohol, anything deep fried .... you get the idea

wintremute

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wintremute

Leftovers - both homemade & restaurant!