WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Levels of Discovery

You know how it goes. You buy your kid this fancy expensive toy and put it all together. But when you turn around, the little ingrate is playing inside the box. Try as you might, you cannot coax him from his cardboard castle. That's why you should buy him one of these. Your momma didn't raise no fool.
Levels of Discovery official site

bnbsouthworth

quality posts: 55 Private Messages bnbsouthworth

I understand (I guess) the extra $35 for the fancy paint job, but the decorated benches are actually smaller.

But why is the plain black one more than the white or cherry? That one escapes me.

100lb weight limit means they will outgrow it, even the plain ones that could go in an older kid's room.

Would be nice to have choices more than 3x pink for girls. Or a generic primary or pastel color one. The music one still looks very masculine. Boys get cool fire trucks, sports, and construction vehicles. Girls get pink butterflies, pink princess, or pink fairies.

JustFSU

quality posts: 4 Private Messages JustFSU
bnbsouthworth wrote:I understand (I guess) the extra $35 for the fancy paint job, but the decorated benches are actually smaller.

But why is the plain black one more than the white or cherry? That one escapes me.

100lb weight limit means they will outgrow it, even the plain ones that could go in an older kid's room.

Would be nice to have choices more than 3x pink for girls. Or a generic primary or pastel color one. The music one still looks very masculine. Boys get cool fire trucks, sports, and construction vehicles. Girls get pink butterflies, pink princess, or pink fairies.

Well, if girls didn't have cooties, they would not have this problem.