WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Little Laces Clogs

Bunny ears, bunny ears, playing by a tree. Criss-crossed the tree, trying to catch me. Bunny ears, Bunny ears, jumped into the hole, popped out the other side beautiful and bold. This would make a whole lot more sense if these clogs actually had laces.

alissaackley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alissaackley

Why no APO? Military Wooters around the world are feeling neglected.

SumDuud

quality posts: 21 Private Messages SumDuud

Got some of these one of the last times and my boy loves them. He wears them all of the time and they have held up (granted it's only been a month or two).

Let's see the quality impulse buys!
Wooter to blame for sellout: SumDuud
Sellout time: 8:11:25 AM Central Time

Contrarian by nature.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

alissaackley wrote:Why no APO? Military Wooters around the world are feeling neglected.

I'm sorry. We very much respect and love our military folks.

Our drop ship sales usually don't ship to PO Boxes because they use FedEx. FedEx won't ship to PO Boxes. Military = PO Boxes.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

phejos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phejos

anyone know how these fit?

also if i buy 2 different sizes can i return the one that doesn't fit?

NinaLemon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NinaLemon

I bought these the last time they were offered and they do not fit well. The ones I ordered for my 2 y/o ran small and the ones I ordered for my 4 y/o ran big. Also, the ankle strap seemed to be too small on both pair.

NebsiNsaNe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NebsiNsaNe

Purchased these the last time through and I thought it might be a good idea to share our sizing issues. Youth Size 1 ran extremely large, whereas 7 toddler was only slightly large but the ankle straps were a bit smaller than I would like. I think this may be a flaw with all of these being at least slightly off-sized.