WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

RuggedBear Sets For Boys & Girls (Sizes 12M-24M)

First day of summer? You want to sleep in, the kids want to wake up and start enjoying their freedom. Compromise by laying out a matching clothes set the night before. They'll look good, you'll be asleep, everyone will be happy, summer will be glorious.

bnbsouthworth

quality posts: 57 Private Messages bnbsouthworth

These don't look like infant/toddler clothes to me. I was surprised to see sizes only up to 24 mos. Wish that would have been in the event overview description. Would have saved me the time of picking several and checking available sizes.

Maybe put the word "little" in front of "boys & girls"? Unless we are supposed to recognize the brand name, if they only make little clothes. Personally never heard of RuggedBear.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bnbsouthworth wrote:These don't look like infant/toddler clothes to me. I was surprised to see sizes only up to 24 mos. Wish that would have been in the event overview description. Would have saved me the time of picking several and checking available sizes.

Maybe put the word "little" in front of "boys & girls"? Unless we are supposed to recognize the brand name, if they only make little clothes. Personally never heard of RuggedBear.

Great feedback. Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We tweaked the title with the sizes to help out.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items