WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Baby Furniture from South Shore

Just when you think you've got everything your baby needs ... baby Jacuzzi, baby race car, baby mountain climbing gear ... they go and need something else like a place to sleep and somewhere to store their clothes. Sheesh. Why didn't anyone tell me babies were so high maintenance?
South Shore official site

hizzeraud

quality posts: 6 Private Messages hizzeraud

You can get this brand for about the same price at Walmart with a much easier return process if you're not happy with it.

guyhagen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages guyhagen
hizzeraud wrote:You can get this brand for about the same price at Walmart with a much easier return process if you're not happy with it.

I second NOT buying a crib online. I did that with my first crib, and it ended up being recalled. It took several weeks for me to return it and get a refund from the online retailer...and I needed the refund ASAP to buy a new crib since I was about to download my second kid.

ALWAYS keep the receipts for major baby items (cribs, car seats) and register them with the manufacturer in case of recall.

jamilworm

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jamilworm

Lots of bad reviews on amazon. Anyway, I am confused becasue the white armoire for example is the EXACT same price on amazon, actually cheaper because it has free super saver shipping.
http://www.amazon.com/South-Shore-Savannah-Collection-Chest/dp/B00133WBX2/ref=cm_wl_huc_item

Has woot just become Amazon 2.0 without discounts? I think I've just realized I can stop wasting my time even checking these deals.

tarazachary

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tarazachary

I purchased the dresser and changing table. The dresser lasted all of about 5 months. The sides became warped and no longer held the drawers in place. Worst waste of money!