WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Lil' Rider Motorcycles

Did you see The Place Beyond The Pines recently? Boy, that Ryan Gosling part was great, right? Now, with one of these bikes, your little one can relive the heartbreaking emptiness of being a carny with no place to go. Just think, in the '70s, kids would have played Fonzie. Still, time marches on...

jono216

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jono216

That sure is one cute kid!

rhh33672

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rhh33672

Read some comments on other websites, not too good.

geekwench

quality posts: 11 Private Messages geekwench
rhh33672 wrote:Read some comments on other websites, not too good.

5 of 5 stars from two reviews on Overstock.

4.5 of 5 stars from three reviews on Amazon.

2 of 5 stars from four reviews on Squallmart's site.

No reviews on Kmart's, BJ's, or HSN's sites.

Total reviews reviewed: nine

Breakdown of reviews:

5-star: Three (Awesome! My two-year-old loves it, despite it being targeted at three- to eight-year-old kids! Small enough to ride in the house!)

4-star: One (Trunk lid is hard to open and close [because that's what kids want most in a motorized tricycle])

3-star: None (no "meh" reviews)

2-star: Three (Loud! Too small! [guess that explains the two-year-old kid] Couldn't assemble!)

1-star: Two (Junk! No assembly instructions!)

kckckc130

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kckckc130

I just sent mine back to woot because it stopped working on us. I bought one of these for my son who is 2 and he liked it allot. Too bad it didn't work out.

wigglestheholy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wigglestheholy

Mine hasn't even shipped yet.

rworth01

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rworth01

So when are these going to ship????

manhandsha

quality posts: 37 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

rworth01 wrote:So when are these going to ship????

Have you emailed Woot Services to have them check on your order? For quicker service, make sure you include your user name and order number. support@woot.com

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

gameaday

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gameaday

This is the biggest piece of garbage I have ordered from woot. Cheap as hell, directions are WRONG, and the music is Chinese. This thing is so poorly made I doubt if it lasts a month. I like woot and expect better quality items than this!

twiztnjayz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages twiztnjayz

I bought this and the wheels were defective to the point where I couldn't even assemble this. Even worse, not a single manufacturer can be found to contact and get a replacement part. This is a HORRIBLE product and I agree, I expect much better from Woot.

danielamccormick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danielamccormick

Mine came with broken wires, biggest piece of junk.