Condition: New

Search Amazon Search Google

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3115 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Pretty good reviews (4.0 out of 5.0) over at amazon

mistamoose

quality posts: 30 Private Messages mistamoose
conanthelibrarian wrote:Pretty good reviews (4.0 out of 5.0) over at amazon

These are great bags. We've had two over the years.

Ninkumpoop

quality posts: 27 Private Messages Ninkumpoop

Bubblegum and Robin as the colors? Bubblegum makes sense. Robins are brown and reddish orange. I know, the eggs are freckled light blue. Marketing people trying to be cute and failing.

boroughf

quality posts: 6 Private Messages boroughf

The PackABe is my favorite Ju Ju Be. It is my main diaper bag that I use for 3 kids. I had one with my first son and got another when my twins were born so I have 2 if we are going out as a family and need lots of stuff.

rabidewok

quality posts: 12 Private Messages rabidewok

This is a really great deal. It's a super stuffable bag! It helps to have smaller bags inside so it's not one giant hole to dig through. The best part, in my opinion, is the washable factor. I usually put it in a pillowcase, wash, and let dry. If you do decide to wash the memory foam changepad, do not put it in the dryer, and it is worth noting it takes awhile to dry. I have quite (read: too many) a few Ju Ju Be bags, even after the diaper phase.

I'm an enthusiast, what can I say.

lotsa98

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lotsa98

My kids are 5 and 7. My kids are 5 and 7. My kids are 5 and 7.

But I'm sure I *really* need a diaper bag, right? LOVE Ju-Ju-Be

jkettler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jkettler
Ninkumpoop wrote:Bubblegum and Robin as the colors? Bubblegum makes sense. Robins are brown and reddish orange. I know, the eggs are freckled light blue. Marketing people trying to be cute and failing.

Robin's egg blue is a pretty common term, so makes sense to me. They are not referring to the color of the bird.

phoenix12

quality posts: 7 Private Messages phoenix12

Dear Woot:

Please change this page name to "Babies Woot", as I have yet, in all the months of its existence, to see it feature a product suitable for my 10 year old. (I believe his age still qualifies him as a "kid"?)

Still love ya, though.

kanedag1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kanedag1
phoenix12 wrote:Dear Woot:

Please change this page name to "Babies Woot", as I have yet, in all the months of its existence, to see it feature a product suitable for my 10 year old. (I believe his age still qualifies him as a "kid"?)

Still love ya, though.

I guess you must just happen to check it on the days with baby stuff because there's plenty of items that are not for babies. You can check the "blog" to see all the items that were sold in the past to see what your 10yo has been missing out on: http://kids.woot.com/blog

Ninkumpoop

quality posts: 27 Private Messages Ninkumpoop
jkettler wrote:Robin's egg blue is a pretty common term, so makes sense to me. They are not referring to the color of the bird.

Then they should call it "Robin's Egg" or such. Calling it a Robin is not very descriptive.

bridubs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bridubs
phoenix12 wrote:Dear Woot:

Still love ya, though.

Really? Because I have checked every day for my entire pregnancy and the baby deals have been few and far between. A few diaper and wipes things. A couple of gear sales. Maybe once a week at most, usually longer apart. Plenty of stuff for my 6 year old though.

bbates0619

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bbates0619

Ok just bought this...
I am new to the website. Are these used products, hence why so cheap?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

bbates0619 wrote:Ok just bought this...
I am new to the website. Are these used products, hence why so cheap?

Welcome!!! :D

These bags should be new and not refurbished. When we offer items, they're shown as either New or Refurbished in the description of the product.

As far as WHY the price is so low...that would be because our buyers have magical powers.

Yep. I said it. Magical powers.

phoenix12

quality posts: 7 Private Messages phoenix12
bridubs wrote:Really? Because I have checked every day for my entire pregnancy and the baby deals have been few and far between. A few diaper and wipes things. A couple of gear sales. Maybe once a week at most, usually longer apart. Plenty of stuff for my 6 year old though.

Ok, maybe I went off a little there, but I still don't see anything in recent weeks for a child over the age of 6 or 7, other than the occasional pair of shorts.

bbates0619

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bbates0619

Got it today in the mail. Love it. Thank you!

quote postid="5460220" user="ROGETRAY"]Welcome!!! :D

These bags should be new and not refurbished. When we offer items, they're shown as either New or Refurbished in the description of the product.

As far as WHY the price is so low...that would be because our buyers have magical powers.

Yep. I said it. Magical powers.[/quote]