WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Baby Travel & Accessories

There was a time when a baby would be wrapped in buckskin and carried as part of a hunter-gatherer migration. Then, it wasn't so hard to take a ten minute break and jog to catch up. Today, however, when your travel group is moving at twice the speed of sound… it's harder to find 'em, you know? So carry what you need with you and you'll be ready.

FreeMorgan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FreeMorgan

The warmeze products dont work at all. We boought 2 packs a while back and tried every single one of them and not one worked. Dont waste your money.

supernik

quality posts: 0 Private Messages supernik

I agree. The last batch offered didn't stay warm for the 10 hours advertised. I got maybe an hour of out each of them.

FreeMorgan wrote:The warmeze products dont work at all. We boought 2 packs a while back and tried every single one of them and not one worked. Dont waste your money.

dallaspeach

quality posts: 20 Private Messages dallaspeach

That's interesting. I tried these before buying them and they took about 20 minutes to warm up but then sat on my desk for 8+ hours and stayed warm. Are you sure you followed all directions?

supernik wrote:I agree. The last batch offered didn't stay warm for the 10 hours advertised. I got maybe an hour of out each of them.

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613
dallaspeach wrote:That's interesting. I tried these before buying them and they took about 20 minutes to warm up but then sat on my desk for 8+ hours and stayed warm. Are you sure you followed all directions?

But did yours come from the last batch woot offered?