Quality Posts

lichme

quality posts: 2864 Private Messages lichme

Item: Bright Starts Sunnyside Safari Playard
Price: $59.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: New

Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
5/22/2013 - $59.99 (Woot-off) - 6 comment(s)
4/29/2013 - $59.99 - 5 comment(s)

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3488 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Good reviews (3.5 out of 5.0) over at walmart.com

bluntmad

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bluntmad

WARNING! This is REAL! If you stop reading this at any time a tragedy will befall on you or your family members! Keep reading until the very end to be in safety! This is very importance!

There was once a boy named Derrrick who liked dragons much, and he had dragon posters all over his bedroom. Then, one night he thought he saw something flying outside of his bedroom, so he entered the bedroom of his parents and said to his parents, "Parents, I am afraid off a beast that is outside my window with wings." His parents were bad parents, and so they said, "We don't care about you, Derrrick! Go back to your sleep room and don't make us bothered again!" So Derrrick did just that! He never made them bothered again because when they checked on him in the morning, they found that he was gone eaten by a dragon.

"Oh no!" Said Derrrick's mother, because she had always secrecy loved him a lot because he was her only son and she was a great mom. For morning, she decided to spent the night in his room, and she also got eaten by a dragon also! The next night his father slept in his room because he was sad too now because his wife had been died by a dragon, and he got dragon eaten too.

Now, every week on the days of the time the dragon ate Derrrick's family, the dragon comes back to eat another family. This ISN'T FAKE! If you don't repost this into the comments section of any Woot sale in the next ten minutes it'll be your family that gets the eaten by a dragon!

Ophelia

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Ophelia

This seems pretty pricy for an off-brand pack and play. Looks pretty much the same as this one from Graco, except with the no-name brand and so-so reviews from Walmart.

....for the same price, I'd go with the Graco Pack n' Play.

ETA: And now I see that actually, this includes the changing station, which makes it more equivalent to this one - at $85, $20 more than this deal. But given the lackluster reviews at Walmart, I'd still consider the Graco.

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

WARNING! This is REAL! If you stop reading this at any time a tragedy will befall on you or your family members! Keep reading until the very end to be in safety! This is very importance!

There was once a boy named Derrrick who liked dragons much, and he had dragon posters all over his bedroom. Then, one night he thought he saw something flying outside of his bedroom, so he entered the bedroom of his parents and said to his parents, "Parents, I am afraid off a beast that is outside my window with wings." His parents were bad parents, and so they said, "We don't care about you, Derrrick! Go back to your sleep room and don't make us bothered again!" So Derrrick did just that! He never made them bothered again because when they checked on him in the morning, they found that he was gone eaten by a dragon.

"Oh no!" Said Derrrick's mother, because she had always secrecy loved him a lot because he was her only son and she was a great mom. For morning, she decided to spent the night in his room, and she also got eaten by a dragon also! The next night his father slept in his room because he was sad too now because his wife had been died by a dragon, and he got dragon eaten too.

Now, every week on the days of the time the dragon ate Derrrick's family, the dragon comes back to eat another family. This ISN'T FAKE! If you don't repost this into the comments section of any Woot sale in the next ten minutes it'll be your family that gets the eaten by a dragon!

that was fun while it lasted!

joelellis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joelellis

The underwear ad with the obviously 'shopped silhouette of the guy's dong showing through his boxers is a classy addition to the kids.woot page.