3%
4%
4%
3%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

• (12:06 AM, 5/25/2013) conanthelibrarian remembers seeing the Gym before.

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3795 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

A few comments from when this was offered in April

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

What's the warranty on the baby?

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

neuropsychosocial wrote:What's the warranty on the baby?

Lifetime.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

deltasigsquirrel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deltasigsquirrel

Is the "Add To Cart" button not working for anyone else? I also don't see where you can select which one you want.

amgarrett2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amgarrett2
deltasigsquirrel wrote:Is the "Add To Cart" button not working for anyone else? I also don't see where you can select which one you want.

Yes, it's not working for lots of people. *sigh* The Kids Woot! tends to be problematic...

Adrienne Garrett

ThunderThighs

Staff

Woke someone up. They're getting on it. Sorry for the delay.

EDIT: Fixed. You can order now.

Again, apologies for the problems.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

deltasigsquirrel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deltasigsquirrel
ThunderThighs wrote:Woke someone up. They're getting on it. Sorry for the delay.

EDIT: Fixed. You can order now.

Again, apologies for the problems.

Working now! Thanks!

ThunderThighs

Staff

deltasigsquirrel wrote:Working now! Thanks!

Yay!
And whew.

FORUM MODERATOR

shelldigity

quality posts: 2 Private Messages shelldigity

We actually bought this bouncer at Target last weekend... and once assembled, promptly returned it. The "automatic bounce" feature was more like a pathetic bob; my kid was bored. And when she kicked her legs, or when we tried to manually give her some real bounce action, the counterweight responsible for the bob sounded like it was hitting the top and bottom of its plastic casing, making a terrible, non-soothing racket. Maybe we had a faulty one but I can't see this being very useful. The design of the frame also makes it less convenient to manually bounce than most other bouncers, which typically have supports in front that you can tap with your foot.

We ended up buying a far more basic model and she's much happier. I should have known better than to think a battery-operated device would be strong enough to actually bounce.

emilyb0902

quality posts: 35 Private Messages emilyb0902
shelldigity wrote:The "automatic bounce" feature was more like a pathetic bob; my kid was bored. And when she kicked her legs, or when we tried to manually give her some real bounce action, the counterweight responsible for the bob sounded like it was hitting the top and bottom of its plastic casing, making a terrible, non-soothing racket.

I should have known better than to think a battery-operated device would be strong enough to actually bounce.

I'm no expert, but... I don't think seen a baby bouncer in this style normally has an automatic setting that actively bounces in an entertaining way, the way that a swing would. I think it's a safety feature.

oceanlvr9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oceanlvr9
shelldigity wrote:We actually bought this bouncer at Target last weekend... and once assembled, promptly returned it. The "automatic bounce" feature was more like a pathetic bob; my kid was bored. And when she kicked her legs, or when we tried to manually give her some real bounce action, the counterweight responsible for the bob sounded like it was hitting the top and bottom of its plastic casing, making a terrible, non-soothing racket. Maybe we had a faulty one but I can't see this being very useful. The design of the frame also makes it less convenient to manually bounce than most other bouncers, which typically have supports in front that you can tap with your foot.

We ended up buying a far more basic model and she's much happier. I should have known better than to think a battery-operated device would be strong enough to actually bounce.

I I own both of these and they are great. I have 11 month twins. The auto bouncer does auto bounce but not lots, gentle bounce, but its enough to keep them calm while they play with a toy in it. What I like most about this seat is it's deep and they really fit in it securely unlike some of the fisher price bouncy seats that are almost flat (chair doesn't cradle them). The heavier they get the less it bounces but for me it was a great seat. Would. Get again. I don't have exact mat but same brand and they still play with it. Well made.

Oceanlvr9

shelldigity

quality posts: 2 Private Messages shelldigity
emilyb0902 wrote:I'm no expert, but... I don't think seen a baby bouncer in this style normally has an automatic setting that actively bounces in an entertaining way, the way that a swing would. I think it's a safety feature.

This bouncer advertises itself as the only one that automatically bounces. I found that to be true in the store; all the others just have a vibration feature. I didn't expect it to bounce super hard or anything, but it seriously barely moved. Not nearly enough to provide any comfort for my baby, anyway. She actually likes the vibration in her new bouncer better.

What I found most annoying, though, was the fact that it made so much noise if I tried to bounce it myself.

bookletgeo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bookletgeo
shelldigity wrote:This bouncer advertises itself as the only one that automatically bounces. I found that to be true in the store; all the others just have a vibration feature. I didn't expect it to bounce super hard or anything, but it seriously barely moved. Not nearly enough to provide any comfort for my baby, anyway. She actually likes the vibration in her new bouncer better.

What I found most annoying, though, was the fact that it made so much noise if I tried to bounce it myself.

Hmmm, we have a regular vibrating bouncy chair for our three month old that we have had since she was brand new and always had to bounce ourselves. My brother and sister-in-law just were gifted this for their own girl who is only three days older than ours and she loves it! It bounces just enough for her to drift right off to sleep. I'm not really interested in purchasing another bouncer for our girl because they grow out of them so fast, but I really wish that we had known about this one before we bought our other one!