2%
2%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

boroughf

quality posts: 6 Private Messages boroughf

My 2-year-old LOVES the peach fruit shredz! We hand them to him a little at a time and he counts them out. One, two, three. So cute!
I love them, too, so we play the one for mommy, one for him game.

bpr2

quality posts: 182 Private Messages bpr2

ooo, I might just grab some of these for my self (I'm 28)

that was fun while it lasted!

empapel

quality posts: 6 Private Messages empapel

I wonder if my picky kid would eat these for school snack. Doesn't hurt to try it. In for one.

sarcasm, geeks & microsoft humor
http://2tothe5th.com

wootizen

quality posts: 8 Private Messages wootizen

How many boxes do you get for $19.99 + $5 shipping?

shortman

quality posts: 73 Private Messages shortman

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!

I want these. I'm 43. I added to my cart. But I'm trying to avoid sugar. It's so hard to go away without finishing this order.

shortman

quality posts: 73 Private Messages shortman
wootizen wrote:How many boxes do you get for $19.99 + $5 shipping?

Eight boxes of 5 pieces each for a total for 40 pieces.

katzchenkitty

quality posts: 2 Private Messages katzchenkitty

Savings is about 7 to 10 bucks comparing retail price plus tax vs woot price plus shipping. Not bad.

Going to pass on this though. Kiddo only tried the peach shred and it's a hit and miss with him.

These snacks are nice to have on hand but would rather spend it on pouches as snacks bc it makes the kiddo feel more full. But then again the shred is better to clean up. Kiddo has a strong grip and can cause a big mess with those pouches.

Kiddo is 18months.

gary9635

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gary9635

Read the ingredients. "Natural flavors" is a tricky way to hide MSG.
http://www.naturalnews.com/036308_natural_flavors_MSG_aspartame.html

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Hey all. Don't miss other selections in the Plum Organic Food Plus event.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

dallaspeach

quality posts: 20 Private Messages dallaspeach

Buyer here... I took each flavor home to my kids as well as neighbors to try as it can be intimidating to buy case packs of food you aren't sure about. Between a 2, 4, 6 and 8 year old, there wasn't anything they didn't like. Just 4 opinions but wanted to let you know.

Afromusprime

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Afromusprime

These a delicious. I eat them as part of breakfast cause I used to get them for free from work. They make great snacks to bring along on the trail or a bike trip.

cstuart73

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cstuart73
gary9635 wrote:Read the ingredients. "Natural flavors" is a tricky way to hide MSG.
http://www.naturalnews.com/036308_natural_flavors_MSG_aspartame.html

Yep. I had my hopes up until I read the ingredients. ~sigh~

dallaspeach

Let us confirm the MSG and aspartame - the vendor is on pacific time so we should hear from them soon. Please see below for the current info we have on Plum Organic Snacks -
NO trans fats or high fructose corn syrup
NO artificial ingredients
NO GMO (Genetically Modified) ingredients
Orthodox Union Kosher certified
Always BPA-free packaging
Made in the USA

cstuart73 wrote:Yep. I had my hopes up until I read the ingredients. ~sigh~

mom2hapakids

quality posts: 14 Private Messages mom2hapakids

Decisions, decisions. I need a variety pack. I can't "hide" $80 in fruit snacks...

reeky

quality posts: 1 Private Messages reeky

Organic sugar is still sugar, right?

dallaspeach

The vendor has responded that the natural flavors do not contain MSG or aspartame.

cstuart73 wrote:Yep. I had my hopes up until I read the ingredients. ~sigh~

traquy

quality posts: 54 Private Messages traquy

I'm in for the peach shreds and the choco snacks from the plus sale. I am ordering shoes so shipping is done, and I have a 12 hour one way drive with a 5 yr old and a return trip with 8 yr and 5 yr old coming up so copious snacks will be a must.

gary9635

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gary9635
dallaspeach wrote:The vendor has responded that the natural flavors do not contain MSG or aspartame.

Excuse my frankness, but that's a load. Read up on "natural flavors". They contain MSG! Why not list the "natural" flavors otherwise? If it contains peach for instance, it would say in the ingredients, simply "peach" or "peaches". There's no such thing as "natural flavor" that is not a form of MSG. Again, otherwise they would simply list what the natural flavor is, i.e., "apples", "strawberries", "banana". BS on "natural flavor". Sorry for the rant. I'm just tired of companies hiding behind the bogus "natural flavor" lie.

nintendork

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nintendork

MSG is a natural flavor and it is frustrating that companies can use the "natural flavors" label to hide MSG but not all natural flavors are MSG. All rhombuses are squares but not all squares are rhombuses.

gary9635 wrote:Excuse my frankness, but that's a load. Read up on "natural flavors". They contain MSG! Why not list the "natural" flavors otherwise? If it contains peach for instance, it would say in the ingredients, simply "peach" or "peaches". There's no such thing as "natural flavor" that is not a form of MSG. Again, otherwise they would simply list what the natural flavor is, i.e., "apples", "strawberries", "banana". BS on "natural flavor". Sorry for the rant. I'm just tired of companies hiding behind the bogus "natural flavor" lie.