WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Wooden Toys

The very first toys were probably made from wood. Well, okay, the VERY first toys were made from the skulls of the vanquished, but the world got a lot nicer in the past three thousand years. So wood's the best choice today. Yay, wood!

mjpowers12

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mjpowers12

I bought the safari tumble. Mine was not made very well. On the first day it fell off the ottoman onto carpet and the base broke. Toddler toys should be built to handle an 18 inch fall onto carpet.

ssand23

quality posts: 16 Private Messages ssand23

We have all these wooden Thomas trains here and those things are sturdy as all hell. My 3 year old has done all kinds of crazy things to his trains and they still look like new. These are great prices if you grab more than one but just 1 train with $5 shipping isn't a deal. We have the ones that talk and I found the talking part seems to hold up for about 2 years.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

mjpowers12 wrote:I bought the safari tumble. Mine was not made very well. On the first day it fell off the ottoman onto carpet and the base broke. Toddler toys should be built to handle an 18 inch fall onto carpet.

I agree although wood toys can sometimes be a bit fragile.

That said, if it is in your 90-day woot window, email support@woot.com for assistance.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

xmikeex

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xmikeex

Bought the kangaroo and broke with few light use.

sullirds

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sullirds

confused it says for 18 months and up but also says choking hazard for children under 3