WootBot


quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Boys Basics

At some point, your little athlete is going to be on the "skins" team. So why waste money on some shirt he's only going to throw on the grass? Get some good trunks, some good socks, maybe some basketball shorts, and set 'em loose. The rest will take care of itself. Look at Tom Sawyer, he turned out okay.

DBoulant


quality posts: 2 Private Messages DBoulant

Overview says " Boys low cut socks - 12 pair"

Item page says "Comes with 2 packs of 6 pairs of socks for a total of 12 socks"

marsha415


quality posts: 1 Private Messages marsha415
DBoulant wrote:Overview says " Boys low cut socks - 12 pair"

Item page says "Comes with 2 packs of 6 pairs of socks for a total of 12 socks"



yes, that's what I'm trying to figure out too. Is it 12 socks in total (6 pairs) or 24 socks (12 pairs)?

BPL5683


quality posts: 25 Private Messages BPL5683

Staff

marsha415 wrote:yes, that's what I'm trying to figure out too. Is it 12 socks in total (6 pairs) or 24 socks (12 pairs)?



It comes with 12 pairs of socks. So 24 total socks. The 12 pairs are divided into 2 packs of 6 pairs each....... I'll re-word it

Email customer service: support@woot.com for order problems ~OR~ Use the Support form linked at the top of every page.

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 177 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

marsha415 wrote:yes, that's what I'm trying to figure out too. Is it 12 socks in total (6 pairs) or 24 socks (12 pairs)?



I sent an email about this earlier tonight. The listing should be changed very soon.

Thank you guys for spotting the difference!

marsha415


quality posts: 1 Private Messages marsha415

thanks for the updated info. Sadly, the size I need is already sold out.

Serafyna


quality posts: 12 Private Messages Serafyna


I don't understand why the boys boxers are so costly? Puma boxers for a 2 pack on Amazon are 7.99? What am I missing?

http://www.amazon.com/Puma-2-Pack-Boxer-Briefs-Sizes/dp/B00BD9GMA4

http://www.amazon.com/Puma-BV2002-020-Boxer-Brief-pack/dp/B009SPAIPU/ref=pd_sbs_a_7

I've purchased these sock backs before - with three boys, I need all the socks I can get. I felt that they ran a bit large for my size 11 toddler. I had purchased the 7-8.5 which said it fits toddler 8 ish - youth 2.

That said they are a nice quality and a great price. I will probably buy more, but personally I am buying the 'smallest' size that would work for each child, instead of the larger range.

cdubsgarage


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cdubsgarage

Being a Football Mom I had to learn the differences and quick! The link you shared is for boxer briefs. They are 100% cotton and provide little support. The Trunks here are a spandex blend and provide better support and do not ride up.

Hope this helps!

Serafyna wrote:I don't understand why the boys boxers are so costly? Puma boxers for a 2 pack on Amazon are 7.99? What am I missing?

http://www.amazon.com/Puma-2-Pack-Boxer-Briefs-Sizes/dp/B00BD9GMA4

http://www.amazon.com/Puma-BV2002-020-Boxer-Brief-pack/dp/B009SPAIPU/ref=pd_sbs_a_7

I've purchased these sock backs before - with three boys, I need all the socks I can get. I felt that they ran a bit large for my size 11 toddler. I had purchased the 7-8.5 which said it fits toddler 8 ish - youth 2.

That said they are a nice quality and a great price. I will probably buy more, but personally I am buying the 'smallest' size that would work for each child, instead of the larger range.