Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

lichme

quality posts: 2693 Private Messages lichme

Read some user comments from the Last Sale

Dissonance

quality posts: 12 Private Messages Dissonance

OK, Woot... that's just a creepy photo. It looks like a bunch of phantom children lining up to take out the cute cheerleader who decided to go off by herself and take a shower in the creepy old house she and her friends broke into on a drunken dare. I wonder what's on TV?

traquy

quality posts: 51 Private Messages traquy

I could use a good cover up for my daughter this summer, but I can't find anything that says how long this is (since it's just a disembodied hoodie floating around). I am looking for one that is long enough to cover more than her butt. Knee length would be good.

polysorbate

quality posts: 7 Private Messages polysorbate

"And nine...nine rings were gifted to the race of Men...who above all else, desire power." —Galadriel.

Freekin wraiths!....I mean, children are cute!

lotusflwr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lotusflwr

Hmm, I want to order one for my 7 year old niece, but the sizes seem more like cryptography than any sizing system I'm used to!

4kidsandcounting

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 4kidsandcounting
lotusflwr wrote:Hmm, I want to order one for my 7 year old niece, but the sizes seem more like cryptography than any sizing system I'm used to!

if your niece is average sized, not super tall or chubby a size 6x should be fine. if she is petite then go with a 6. my tiny 8 year old and super tall 6 year old share 6xs.

blackIria

quality posts: 5 Private Messages blackIria

Ok .. I see what you did there Woot. I was like, I didn't know these came in kid sizes.. what kind of kids would use this? .. Where's the machete holster? or webbing belt with bear spray? I mean, there's not even a cargo pocket!

I was lost and confused on how this outfit could possibly function as clothing, shelter, and raft simultaneously.

And then I realized it didn't say Bear Grylls but Bear Girl's and was sorely disappointed.

comma

quality posts: 12 Private Messages comma

Oompa loompa doopity da...