0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Hey all. Just a note that the cute little guy is shown in the pool with 100 (one package) balls. If you want the pool more full, order more than one package of the balls.

And remember that the pool & balls are sold separately.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

lichme

quality posts: 3191 Private Messages lichme
ThunderThighs wrote:Hey all. Just a note that the cute little guy is shown in the pool with 100 (one package) balls. If you want the pool more full, order more than one package of the balls.

And remember that the pool & balls are sold separately.

How many balls to be able to do this?

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3920 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

The shoppers at onestepahead.com says "thats good stuff" to the pop-up pool and ball pit

seethesun

quality posts: 1 Private Messages seethesun

ToysRUs has 100 plastic balls for $8.99+tax and shipping if your local store doesn't have them.

Toys R US

mm20

quality posts: 35 Private Messages mm20

From the yellow warning box called "Your choice advisement":

"you have to add both to you cart"

You cart? Come on Woot!, you can do better than that.

[MOD: You win the editor hat for the day. Fixed.]

The 12 days of crap was just that- crap.

It's funny how when Woot! calls their stuff crap, it's ok, but when *YOU* call it crap, *poof* you get banned. Hypocrites.

Giffor

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Giffor

I bought this pool (no balls) a little over a year ago. Folding the pool up is a bit tricky. I used it inside as a play pen which could be crawled in and out of but kept toys consolidated. As far as using it outside- it is a good size. I could fit in it with my two kids for a little splash. I found I used it less than I had hoped or anticipated and my 3 year old preferred sprinklers and my 10 month old preferred warm pool water.

Qanuk

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Qanuk

http://www.amazon.com/Intex-49600EP-100-pcs-Ballz/dp/B000066SW0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1368773578&sr=8-1&keywords=100+plastic+play+balls

Is there a difference between these and the ones at your parent company for 19.76 and with my free Prime shipping?

sharond95

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sharond95
seethesun wrote:ToysRUs has 100 plastic balls for $8.99+tax and shipping if your local store doesn't have them.

Toys R US

good link...
or what about these:

100 for $14.97 with free site-to-store pickup. http://www.walmart.com/ip/100-Balls-in-a-Mesh-Net-Bag/11084125

or these:
100 for $22.97 also with free s-t-s pickup.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Ball-Pit-Balls-100/8456390

Come on Woot! Where's the great deals?

morreale4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages morreale4

100 balls is nothing. They probably have 300 balls in that pool. We have 300 balls in a little tent 4'x4' and it gives you about 6 inches of balls to play in. You can get better deals in larger packs of balls at Amazon. I bought a nice 200 pack for this price.

[MOD: As noted in the photo caption, there are 100 balls in the pit.]

chicky679

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chicky679

How much does this weigh? Wondering of it's a good option as a pack n play for camping...and we have a lil hike ;-)

firenygirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages firenygirl
sharond95 wrote:good link...
or what about these:

100 for $14.97 with free site-to-store pickup. http://www.walmart.com/ip/100-Balls-in-a-Mesh-Net-Bag/11084125

or these:
100 for $22.97 also with free s-t-s pickup.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Ball-Pit-Balls-100/8456390

Come on Woot! Where's the great deals?

They are only $11.97 at my Wal-Mart. I almost bought them last night, but you need at least 3 bags to make it fun for kids at all.

blissfool

quality posts: 1 Private Messages blissfool

For the Pop-Up Pool, how do you dump/drain the water? Do you collapse one side of the wall? Or, do you need to tip it over?

changyi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages changyi

Just bought 250 balls from Toysrus ($20) with free 2 days shipping with my shoprunner. Thanks for Woot introducing this product.

anthonyhiga

quality posts: 1 Private Messages anthonyhiga
lichme wrote:How many balls to be able to do this?

I have over 1000 balls at home for my son's ball pit, and it WILL NOT do that. It will only be enough to fill in this pool
http://www.amazon.com/Intex-117---53-Inch-Rainbow-Center/dp/B000KI111Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1368807162&sr=8-1&keywords=intex+rainbow+ring+play+center

anthonyhiga

changyi wrote:Just bought 250 balls from Toysrus ($20) with free 2 days shipping with my shoprunner. Thanks for Woot introducing this product.

While I agree Woot's pricing on these balls are not a deal, you have to also look at the size of the balls. I believe most of the time, the ones sold in retail stores are of smaller size. The ones you bought, I believe is Sizzling Cool brand is smaller in size. The ones shown in Woot is the larger sized ball used often in commercial kids ball pit.

That being said, Intex carries the same large balls in Amazon, everyday price of $20 for 100. Thus this Woot is not a deal at all.

Another brand of ball pit balls that I like is sold by Blast Zone. They tend to be firmer and brighter color than Intex but costs more.

We have a mix of Intex and Blast zone balls of 1000 pieces. So much fun in it...not so much for mommy and daddy that have to constantly pick them up everywhere.

anthonyhiga

Don't just compare the price....compare the brand and most importantly, the size of the ball. The ones shown here is larger in diameter. The ones you can buy from Toys R Us or Walmart are an inch smaller. Makes a big different when you try to fill up a big ball pit.

chicky679

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chicky679

So I guess the pool is sold out :-(

changyi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages changyi
chicky679 wrote:So I guess the pool is sold out :-(

Or the deal is withdrew after seeing so many negs.

KeepsOnLaffing

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KeepsOnLaffing
changyi wrote:Or the deal is withdrew after seeing so many negs.

I wondered why it was gone. I came back on here to purchase it and was confused that another product was up and it wasn't time for it yet. Boooooo!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

changyi wrote:Or the deal is withdrew after seeing so many negs.

Harumph. It sold out.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

sarahkeezer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sarahkeezer

i would like to order more of the Plastic Play Balls. they are a great size but i cant figure out the brand name . any suggestions? these are bigger than the toys r us balls so i would like to find the same ones!