WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Pully Palz

Binky. Paci. Shut-up plug. Whatever you want to call it, we all know it's not so much for soothing your baby as it is for calming your nerves. The only downfall of pacifiers is that those little boogers like to pop right out at the most inopportune times. Well guess what? Problem solved. Thanks, Pully Palz!

Quality Posts

horses123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages horses123

A mother's dream product. All I can say is thank God for this!!

bethmruz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bethmruz

Does this work with any pacifier?

mattdyer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mattdyer

Holds Most Pacifiers:
Nuk, MAM, Avent (with handles), Avent Soothie, Playtex Binky, Tommie,Tippee, Dr. Brown's, Nuby

pullypalz3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pullypalz3
horses123 wrote:A mother's dream product. All I can say is thank God for this!!

Thanks so much for your comment! I'm Julie, the mom that came up with this product. It's brand new, so I love the feedback!

horses123

horses123 wrote:A mother's dream product. All I can say is thank God for this!!

This product was introduced at the "Mother of all Baby Showers" in Washington, D.C. a couple of weeks ago. All the mothers loved it. I bought one - can't wait to get it.

pattycake1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pattycake1
horses123 wrote:This product was introduced at the "Mother of all Baby Showers" in Washington, D.C. a couple of weeks ago. All the mothers loved it.

pattycake1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pattycake1

Brilliant and clever idea! This will go on my registry most definitely. Love mom inventors - who else knows better than mothers.

horses123

horses123 wrote:This product was introduced at the "Mother of all Baby Showers" in Washington, D.C. a couple of weeks ago. All the mothers loved it. I bought one - can't wait to get it.

Developmental benefits as well.

babycake

quality posts: 1 Private Messages babycake

Just ordered three for baby shower gifts. I'll have the best present at all the showers.

lk1213

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lk1213

Such a smart invention! I just ordered Puddles the Frog for my little one due in September

animalcracker

quality posts: 2 Private Messages animalcracker

Can't find pics of how the paci attaches in. Wish there were more pics than just the video.

Really cute idea by the way!

pullypalz3

animalcracker wrote:Can't find pics of how the paci attaches in. Wish there were more pics than just the video.

Really cute idea by the way!

The pacis all fit/attach a little differently, email me at sales@pullypalz.com and I'll send some pics to anyone who wants to see examples.

kitkatkattykat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kitkatkattykat

Seems like a good idea BUT there are some infant seats that require the handle to be left down and something like this will probably increase the misuse of car seats. Hopefully people read their manuals before buying these....

pullypalz3

kitkatkattykat wrote:Seems like a good idea BUT there are some infant seats that require the handle to be left down and something like this will probably increase the misuse of car seats. Hopefully people read their manuals before buying these....

Absolutely agree, people should ALWAYS follow their car seat manufacturer's instructions. The package has a warning as well. The car 'scene' in that picture was actually not provided OR endorsed by PullyPalz.
FYI, The toy also attaches to some toy bars (bouncers, etc.) and, of course, car seats are used for much more than driving the first several months (strollers, grocery carts, restaurants).