WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

DAWGS Footwear

Want some new shoes? WE'VE GOT 'EM FOR YOU. Oh, sorry about that, I don't KNOW WHAT'S COME OVER ME. Okay, seriously, breathe in, breathe out. Phew. I think we're good here. We are selling shoes. If you're interested, please BUY SOME SHOES! DAWGS SHOES! BUY DAWGS SHOES!!!
USA DAWGS official site

jackie31337

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jackie31337

I know that technically a youth 3 is the same as a women's 5, but doesn't Dawgs make children's shoes bigger than size 2? My big-footed 9-year-old already wears a youth 4/5.

mustangsally50

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mustangsally50

So are the sizes 8-10 really toddler sizes? I couldn't find a "Youth 8". And my daughter wears a toddler 8, so is this the same? Maybe post a size chart.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 39 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

mustangsally50 wrote:So are the sizes 8-10 really toddler sizes? I couldn't find a "Youth 8". And my daughter wears a toddler 8, so is this the same? Maybe post a size chart.

this link may help. it's got sizing info.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

mustangsally50

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mustangsally50
PemberDucky wrote:this link may help. it's got sizing info.

Thanks! I checked that chart out, but the Woot ad says Youth sizes, so I was just being sure.

luckyclamato

quality posts: 0 Private Messages luckyclamato

Why are there no sizes 3-7?

PemberDucky

quality posts: 39 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

luckyclamato wrote:Why are there no sizes 3-7?

We probably didn't get any from the vendor.
That's the nature of these offers. Woot Plus deals sometimes have a narrower selection - this can include specialized items, limited size ranges, or smaller quantities.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

traquy

quality posts: 47 Private Messages traquy

How does the fit on these compare to Crocs? Looks about the same, but I want to be sure so I don't get the wrong size. My daughter loves her crocs, but I would love to have a pair of the sandals here so she can have her comfort of crocs but look nicer when out and about.