WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Mona MELisa Peel n Stick

Every artist starts somewhere, and sometimes that means not even creating the images but simply putting them in place. These Mona MELisa Peel n Stick toys give your kid an opportunity to make wondrous, glorious art ... with dinosaurs, spaceships, and fish!

fartfile

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fartfile

Is it just me or does it not say how many stickers each set comes with? "LOTS" is a very subjective term....

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

fartfile wrote:Is it just me or does it not say how many stickers each set comes with? "LOTS" is a very subjective term....

Just checked with the buyer, you will get what is shown in the photos. You are free to count them and let us know the number of stickers, if you like.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

fartfile

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fartfile
ThunderThighs wrote:Just checked with the buyer, you will get what is shown in the photos. You are free to count them and let us know the number of stickers, if you like.

LOL...what a steal for the headboard ones then, stickers AND 3 pillows for $35!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

fartfile wrote:LOL...what a steal for the headboard ones then, stickers AND 3 pillows for $35!

Brat. Headboard only.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ptt908

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ptt908

The walls in our house are really TEXTURED. Does anyone know if these will stick if the wall isn't smooth?

dkm1new

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dkm1new
ThunderThighs wrote:Brat. Headboard only.

I think the burning (OK, MY) question is - do the headboards come with the pieces shown or is it truly "Headboard only" as has been so succinctly stated?