conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3642 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Very good reviews (4.4 out of 5.0) over at walmart.com

lichme

quality posts: 3000 Private Messages lichme

Here is an interactive page with more info, pics, demo etc

traquy

quality posts: 53 Private Messages traquy

Oh My! Flying Guards! these are great!! Especially if you have a rarely used sturdy office chair that spins in a circle. I strapped one of these to our old office chair and it was the best.thing.ever for our daughter. She loved it (what kid doesn't love spinning in circles...within reason) and it was SO convenient to be able to just turn her around when needed (if I was feeding her, then wanted Dad to take over, I just turned her around). We loved ours and even on a boring "regular chair" it would be great. So much better than a huge space sucking normal high chair, especially if you don't have the kid all the time.

mcmcph1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mcmcph1

I had one of these, but hated it because it did not convert easily to a booster that you could have at the table without the tray. I found that the arms got in the way of being able to push it up to the table. Although the recline feature seems nice, children really shouldn't be eating solids until they can sit upright (although if you feel inclined, you can always do this from the reclined bouncy seat). I ended up purchasing a different type of space saver high chair/booster that worked much better.

shanesny

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shanesny

There's no standard woot! disclaimer stating whether the chair and/or [adorable] baby comes with it, or not. Hrmmm. For $35 I have to assume we'd at LEAST get the chair, too.

mrsque

quality posts: 5 Private Messages mrsque

that baby is so freaking cute!!! thankfully, I do not need one of these and my ovaries no longer twitch at the sight of such adorableness but that is one preciously freaking cute baby!!!

*I* have FIVE Quality Posts! no, seriously...how did that happen?!

ToejamFootball

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ToejamFootball

I thought about ordering this for a friend, but I am very leary of the strap that is holding the chair in place. Is it just one low strap? It seems to me that any movement would cause the child and the chair to topple forward. Is there an upper strap or something secure that is more near the top to even out the weight?

ToeJamFootball

BPL5683

quality posts: 24 Private Messages BPL5683

Staff

ToejamFootball wrote:I thought about ordering this for a friend, but I am very leary of the strap that is holding the chair in place. Is it just one low strap? It seems to me that any movement would cause the child and the chair to topple forward. Is there an upper strap or something secure that is more near the top to even out the weight?

There are two straps. One goes under the bottom of the chair, another goes from the base around the back, to prevent an incident as you described.

Email customer service: support@woot.com for order problems ~OR~ Use the Support form linked at the top of every page.

jc7676

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jc7676

I don't have this model, but another one. If you have limited space DEFINITELY buy a high chair like this. Standard high chairs take up way too much room.

SalsaShark42

quality posts: 9 Private Messages SalsaShark42

How big is this thing that it requires delivery by a freight company?!?!?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 583 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

SalsaShark42 wrote:How big is this thing that it requires delivery by a freight company?!?!?

Huh, that's strange. Confirmed, but strange. It's coming from an FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) warehouse. We'll be looking into things from our end to see what caused this to go out freight. Sorry for the inconvenience.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

SalsaShark42

quality posts: 9 Private Messages SalsaShark42
ThunderThighs wrote:Huh, that's strange. Confirmed, but strange. It's coming from an FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) warehouse. We'll be looking into things from our end to see what caused this to go out freight. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for following up. Normally, it wouldn't matter. But with a freight company, I have to deal with setting up a window where I'm home to accept delivery and I'm out of town most of the time. I wasn't expecting something this size needing that kind of handling...

patroundy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages patroundy

There was some kind of a mix-up and they were marked as electronics.

patroundy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages patroundy

So where is the tray insert???

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 167 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

patroundy wrote:So where is the tray insert???

I'm sorry for the late reply.
Are you missing a party of the order?

If you're concerned with your purchase please email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know. They'll be more happy to help sort this out.

desiredone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages desiredone

Bought one of these for my grandbabies too young for it now but its a great price without having to have a bulky highchair to take up room.