WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Worst thing your kid has ever put in his/her mouth?
  • 20.9% - Dirt 155
  • 22.3% - Coins 166
  • 23.8% - Poop 177
  • 7% - Raisins 52
  • 11.2% - A live animal 83
  • 9.6% - A dead animal 71
  • 5.2% - Something even more disgusting I’ll tell you about it in the comments. 39
743 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

oldhess

quality posts: 1 Private Messages oldhess

When I was in nursing school I had one particular pair of shoes that I would wear in the hospital and would take them off in the entry way as not to spread any nasty bacteria throughout the house. My 9 month old baby crawled over and started chewing on the shoes for an undisclosed amount of time. Well she either has some super bug brewing in her system or the worlds strongest immune system.

curtisuxor

quality posts: 56 Private Messages curtisuxor
oldhess wrote:When I was in nursing school I had one particular pair of shoes that I would wear in the hospital and would take them off in the entry way as not to spread any nasty bacteria throughout the house. My 9 month old baby crawled over and started chewing on the shoes for an undisclosed amount of time. Well she either has some super bug brewing in her system or the worlds strongest immune system.

And that is why we invested in a covered outdoor shoe rack.

gibizugbe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gibizugbe

Shudder, sardines.

missmykael

quality posts: 0 Private Messages missmykael

Today my daughter licked the fly swatter.

PUfelix85

quality posts: 2 Private Messages PUfelix85

isn't a dead animal covered by poop? dead animal -> meat -> eat -> digestion -> poop -> eat?

x8

pcrockett83

quality posts: 2 Private Messages pcrockett83

Dog food. Of course, my kid's only 20 months old, so I'm sure he'll graduate to something grosser soon.

noodle192000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages noodle192000

So far it's just been boogers but he's one and a half. Give him time.

alisongraser

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alisongraser

I pulled a finger nail out of his mouth once, and I almost threw up.

Alison Graser

alisongraser

pcrockett83 wrote:Dog food. Of course, my kid's only 20 months old, so I'm sure he'll graduate to something grosser soon.

my son's 18 months and he loves dog food

Alison Graser

alisongraser

missmykael wrote:Today my daughter licked the fly swatter.

ahhhh

Alison Graser

stevemcdoo

quality posts: 3 Private Messages stevemcdoo

As most toddlers do, my son picked up a paper cup off the coffee table that I had been using as a spitoon and drank. Before I could grab it he got a mouth full of tobacco spit. Yes, I know its bad for me... and he never did that again.

mydogscute

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mydogscute

My little sister used to eat the contents of ashtrays when she was a toddler.

akm325

quality posts: 0 Private Messages akm325

Anything she can find on the floor especially dog hair. She loves dog hair.