WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

May The Fourth Be With You!

Doesn't matter if you speak Huttese or Mandalorian with a Wookie accent. Everybody can appreciate Star Wars. Even Star Trek fans are coming around. Who'd have thought JJ Abrams could bring two groups together, huddling in fear at what might be coming next. Happy May The Forth, everyone! Utini!

knottsjer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages knottsjer

Wow, 20% off. Woot, your prices are supposed to be 'stupid low'. $5 or $6 would be more reasonable for something like this.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

knottsjer wrote:Wow, 20% off. Woot, your prices are supposed to be 'stupid low'. $5 or $6 would be more reasonable for something like this.

We continue to hunt the killer deals for our daily sales. Plus deals are still good deals but due to small quantities and niche products, we're not always able to get the killer discounts. They're still good deals though but we know you'll shop for the best deal around.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dymongoose

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dymongoose

Small parts? Not for under 3 years?

I was hoping to get one for my nephew's 1st birthday. what are the small parts?

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

dymongoose wrote:Small parts? Not for under 3 years?

I was hoping to get one for my nephew's 1st birthday. what are the small parts?

looks like various little buttons and bits. (eyes, noses, other things that could be nibbled off.)

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

rayray8822

quality posts: 5 Private Messages rayray8822

Is Yoda's lightsaber stitched on? I prefer my Yoda to be the unarmed pacifist of Ep. V and VI.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

rayray8822 wrote:Is Yoda's lightsaber stitched on? I prefer my Yoda to be the unarmed pacifist of Ep. V and VI.

We don't think it's easily detachable. Doesn't mean you can't do it if you're handy with a thread and needle and don't mind doing some skin suturing.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

luke975

quality posts: 14 Private Messages luke975

several if not all of these are cheaper on amazon if you're just buying one.

I always did like yardsales.

dimentex

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dimentex
ThunderThighs wrote:We continue to hunt the killer deals for our daily sales. Plus deals are still good deals but due to small quantities and niche products, we're not always able to get the killer discounts. They're still good deals though but we know you'll shop for the best deal around.

Understood, but those of us with Amazon Prime get a much better deal - On vader, it's $1.90 more + free 2 day shipping. Sad panda.

jai151

quality posts: 8 Private Messages jai151

I don't think Yoda, R2-D2, or Wicket qualify as "super-deformed" =P

ThunderThighs wrote:We don't think it's easily detachable. Doesn't mean you can't do it if you're handy with a thread and needle and don't mind doing some skin suturing.

If you're REALLY handy, dye the lightsaber brown, flip it around and call it his walking stick.

luke975

quality posts: 14 Private Messages luke975
dimentex wrote:Understood, but those of us with Amazon Prime get a much better deal - On vader, it's $1.90 more + free 2 day shipping. Sad panda.

you're not taking into account the $5 shipping per order on here. so $13 for one, with much slower shipping.

I always did like yardsales.