WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Do you let your kid(s) drink soda?
  • 28.2% - No, never 236
  • 57.8% - Every now and then 483
  • 14% - All the time 117
836 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

phonedog365

quality posts: 6 Private Messages phonedog365

Yes, but it's diet caffeine-free soda. They don't need the sugar or caffeine (gods forbid), but they like to think they're getting something special.

cycokiller

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cycokiller
phonedog365 wrote:Yes, but it's diet caffeine-free soda. They don't need the sugar or caffeine (gods forbid), but they like to think they're getting something special.

Ha ha.. the sugar and caffeine would be better for them than the fake sweetener crap made in the lab.

As for my kids, when they can buy their own drinks I don't care what they do.. but if I'm buying, no sodas at all (the wife & I don't drink soda either).

4F682120446F6E277420746F756368206D652074686572652100

dymongoose

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dymongoose
cycokiller wrote:Ha ha.. the sugar and caffeine would be better for them than the fake sweetener crap made in the lab.

That was my thought as well.

roadlizard7

quality posts: 1 Private Messages roadlizard7

Why not? They are both over 30.

SumDuud

quality posts: 21 Private Messages SumDuud

Is this way back wednesday? I'd swer I answered this poll a few weeks ago...

My kids can drink the soda when we go out or if for some reason we buy some, but overall they are water milk kind of kids. Sometimes flavored water and chocolate milk, but not always.

Let's see the quality impulse buys!
Wooter to blame for sellout: SumDuud
Sellout time: 8:11:25 AM Central Time

Contrarian by nature.