WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Baby Gear & Accessories

We were trying to think of what baby stuff to sell you and what theme to go with, and then we realized we had so much baby stuff that we could just put it in one heaping pile so that you could buy whatever the heck you want. If you've got a baby, at least one of these items should be useful.

tugnutt831

quality posts: 5 Private Messages tugnutt831

Not the greatest price on the B-Ready, especially considering it's not the newest model (newer one has better wheels and more options for reclining the seat) and you can get the newer model for less money from amazon (under $300 for the red fabric after a coupon).

http://www.amazon.com/Britax-USA-U281792-B-Ready-Stroller/dp/B007CTPWZA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367332318&sr=8-1&keywords=b-ready

Basket of Cranberries Count to Date: 18

beck12

quality posts: 41 Private Messages beck12

I just can't fathom you'd pay $700 for a stroller that can't even get you past preschool. I get it that you aren't likely to use it a lot at those ages, but 40 lb weight capacity is way too small to me. I have a pretty averaged sized 3 yr old that is approaching that & although he loves to walk, he still can't do a whole zoo on his own.

I have a Cybex Topaz (bought here at Woot) and LOVE it. It's a PITA in the opening & closing (and I've owned plenty of strollers to be able to compare - this model bombed on that part of its design) but it's great in every other way & is rated to 55 lbs at a fraction of the price of the Phil & Ted. It also takes from newborn on up & can be made compatible with a car seat to use as travel system also (although newborn can go into it without car seat). And the best part? It folds tiny & weight like 12 lbs - so even petite mommas like me can feel like it's easy to load in & out & carry. Even now my averaged sized 6 yr old can set comfortably in it as much as a baby can & he squeezes in right under the weight limit. Not useful most days, but still awesome after an all day trip to an amusement park or the like & great for when he was 5 & had to be in a leg brace for 8 weeks. It saves us a lot of hassle. ;)

spending my kid's college funds one woot off at a time

fcherena

quality posts: 5 Private Messages fcherena

I am assuming this does not come with the bassinet and car seat. The description is misleading. Can someone please confirm?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 168 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

fcherena wrote:I am assuming this does not come with the bassinet and car seat. The description is misleading. Can someone please confirm?

Which sale are you referring to?

EDIT: Are you speaking about this sale?

fcherena

ROGETRAY wrote:Which sale are you referring to?

EDIT: Are you speaking about this sale?

Yes, referring to the Britax stroller. Apologies. Does this offer also contain the bassinet and car seat? Or are those separate items?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 168 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

fcherena wrote:Yes, referring to the Britax stroller. Apologies. Does this offer also contain the bassinet and car seat? Or are those separate items?

My sincerest apologies. I wasn't able to find the information before the PLUS sale expired.

I can contact staff and still inquire if you'd like and also PM you if then sale goes live again?

fcherena

ROGETRAY wrote:My sincerest apologies. I wasn't able to find the information before the PLUS sale expired.

I can contact staff and still inquire if you'd like and also PM you if then sale goes live again?

That would be great... we are interested in the stroller if car seat and bassinet are included.
Thanks!