3%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Hey, if you're looking around for this, it's normally listed as 101-pieces because they counted each of the 24 pieces of paper on the art pad. I told the buyer you'd eat us alive if we did that, so they kindly changed it to 79-pieces to be more realistic.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

lichme

quality posts: 3125 Private Messages lichme
ThunderThighs wrote:Hey, if you're looking around for this, it's normally listed as 101-pieces because they counted each of the 24 pieces of paper on the art pad. I told the buyer you'd eat us alive if we did that, so they kindly changed it to 79-pieces to be more realistic.

Good call....

This Person likes it. Portable art kits are great for keeping kids busy while on the road. Just make sure they come back with the case full.

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann
ThunderThighs wrote:Hey, if you're looking around for this, it's normally listed as 101-pieces because they counted each of the 24 pieces of paper on the art pad. I told the buyer you'd eat us alive if we did that, so they kindly changed it to 79-pieces to be more realistic.

Smart Cookie!

ThunderThighs

Staff

lichme wrote:Good call....
CowboyDann wrote:Smart Cookie!

Yeah, it's like I have kinda gotten to know Wooters over the last few years.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

xarous

quality posts: 16 Private Messages xarous
ThunderThighs wrote:Yeah, it's like I have kinda gotten to know Wooters over the last few years.

Has your son used this product before? I think you guys had history with some of the ART brand stuff, no?

ThunderThighs

Staff

xarous wrote:Has your son used this product before? I think you guys had history with some of the ART brand stuff, no?

No. He's 22 and in college now. Which basically means all his supplies cost $$$$$ now.

From what I've heard, these are fine for young artists to explore different mediums. If you have a hard core artist, these are probably not for them.

FORUM MODERATOR

morninglark

quality posts: 23 Private Messages morninglark
ThunderThighs wrote:No. He's 22 and in college now. Which basically means all his supplies cost $$$$$ now.

From what I've heard, these are fine for young artists to explore different mediums. If you have a hard core artist, these are probably not for them.

I am an adult but I am taking a art class at the rec center. Mostly we are exploring ourselves and various media. I just spent 20 bucks on watercolors and markers. I need more oil pastels and sketching supplies. So I am thinking this might be good buy.

morninglark

quality posts: 23 Private Messages morninglark

Good call. I really can't understand why they would count the sheets of paper individually instead of one pad. IMHO that's like calling one pair of socks as two pieces.

geoffreysteinman

quality posts: 7 Private Messages geoffreysteinman
morninglark wrote:Good call. I really can't understand why they would count the sheets of paper individually instead of one pad. IMHO that's like calling one pair of socks as two pieces.

Technically correct, the best kind of correct