WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

2 in 1 Bed Topper and Tents

You know how after a long weekend of camping, you get back to your comfy, cozy home, and the first thing you want to do is keep sleeping in your tent? No, that's generally not the case for you? Hmm. Well, for some reason kids like that sort of thing, so here are some 2-in-1 tents!

mrgrogg

quality posts: 10 Private Messages mrgrogg

The Thomas topper is $74.99 on Amazon, so this looks like a pretty amazing deal. In for one.
http://www.amazon.com/Thomas-Train-Bed-Topper-Tent/dp/B00ACLWNTS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367079615&sr=8-1&keywords=Play+Hut+Thomas+2+in+1+Bed+Topper

----------
How much work could a network net if a network could net work?

lagerdel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lagerdel

I bought the Star Wars one for my son for Christmas. He still sleeps in it every night! He plays in it during the day, too. He's only 5, and he was still a little afraid to sleep by himself until we put this on his bed. Now he's brave as can be

fibfauna

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fibfauna

So, does anyone know if this will work on a toddler bed or do I have to have a twin set up?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

fibfauna wrote:So, does anyone know if this will work on a toddler bed or do I have to have a twin set up?

If you look on the specs tab for each, you'll see the assembled dimensions. You can compare that to the bed you have in mind.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

beck12

quality posts: 41 Private Messages beck12
ThunderThighs wrote:If you look on the specs tab for each, you'll see the assembled dimensions. You can compare that to the bed you have in mind.

Agreed. Some toddler beds are small enough to fully fit within bed topping tents, some are not, it depends on the tent size & what type of toddler bed you have. If you have one that is converted from a crib, probably not, if you have one that is it's own bed, many are, it just set over the whole frame.

spending my kid's college funds one woot off at a time

kkjw

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kkjw

My husband would like to know why the Star Wars one does not come in queen or king size. ;)

MommaBeary

quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary

%$#%&*$#@!!! I missed them AGAIN!!! Son LOVES Thomas & Lightening McQueen! (*SIGH*)

Oh well - guess it wasn't meant to be.

Now, I have to go wash my mouth out. ;)