WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Food and Drink Carriers

Packing a lunch isn't as simple as taking unwrapped food and drinks and throwing them in a lunch box. If you do that, what you get is a thick, soupy mystery concoction with soggy bread and misplaced celery sticks. Delicious! If you'd rather avoid that outcome, though, divide your lunch into containers, and definitely put the drink in a bottle.

traquy

quality posts: 53 Private Messages traquy

Any comments from previous wooters about the seal on these water bottles? Do they stay leak-proof when jostled about in a lunch bag or backpack? I would be interested in the kids set if they really are leak-proof. Not so much if they are going to leave a wet mess in the backpack.

JRRB

quality posts: 34 Private Messages JRRB
traquy wrote:Any comments from previous wooters about the seal on these water bottles? Do they stay leak-proof when jostled about in a lunch bag or backpack? I would be interested in the kids set if they really are leak-proof. Not so much if they are going to leave a wet mess in the backpack.

I bought three sets of the 10oz waterweek bottles on a previous woot. Two of the sets have been in regular rotation (the third is in storage for any needed replacements). We haven't had any leaks, even tossed together in a bag on their sides (park outing so the only thing in the bag was the water bottles). I have not put them in a backpack with other things.

I wash mine in the top rack of the dishwasher, no dry cycle, and re-fill from our reverse osmosis filter. I then keep them in the bottom of the fridge where my 3yo can reach them too.

I am tempted to get the larger size for the adults, but I'm afraid they won't fit in the top of my dishwasher.

Dwergmal

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Dwergmal

That's a bad choice for that last picture...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Dwergmal wrote:That's a bad choice for that last picture...

Which item?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

sakuragyaru

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sakuragyaru

Great deal! I was worried, because people complained about mess from the sport bottles and how difficult it was to put the other bottles back together. My daughter is almost 2 and I haven't had any of the problems people were complaining about. The bottle even comes with directions for how to put together the straw if you can't figure it out. It is surprisingly simple. I love having a lot of sippy cups on hand all of the time and I even like using the sport bottles for myself. My daughter is always climbing and jumping off of things and actually these bottles don't leak like some of the other sippy cups we've used. I took advantage of this deal about a month or two ago and I'm tempted to do it again.