WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

LEGO Buzz Lightyear Alarm Clock

Speed to First Woot:
2m 51.887s
First Sucker:
wingfan
Last Wooter to Woot:
chenland
Last Purchase:
a year ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 37% of Kids Woots
Top 34% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 8% of Kids Woots
Top 10% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

  • 10% first woot
  • 5% second woot
  • 26% < 10 woots
  • 28% < 25 woots
  • 31% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 7% joined today
  • 1% one week old
  • 1% one month old
  • 18% one year old
  • 73% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 79% bought 1
  • 8% bought 2
  • 12% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

6%
3%
1%
2%
2%
3%
4%
7%
10%
7%
6%
5%
5%
5%
3%
4%
4%
3%
3%
3%
5%
2%
4%
4%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting



Quality Posts


lichme


quality posts: 2269 Private Messages lichme

This is buy far the coolest alarm clock I have ever seen. If anybody gets me for secret santa, buy me this.

conanthelibrarian


quality posts: 2548 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Good reviews (3.9 out of 5.0) over at amazon

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 502 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

One of the best things I did to avoid having to fight with my son to wake him up in the mornings was to get him a fun alarm clock. Got him one when he was about 4. I put it across the room so he had to get out of bed to turn it off. No more fighting and he woke up in a better mood because of it.

ozrycet


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ozrycet

It's $19.00 free shipping at amazon, No deal unless you bought more than one.

njnoon


quality posts: 0 Private Messages njnoon
ozrycet wrote:It's $19.00 free shipping at amazon, No deal unless you bought more than one.



That's for the Buzz Lightyear Mini Alarm Clock….this appears to be the full size one that is a little bigger and costs $29.98 on Amazon.

Necromancyr


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Necromancyr
ThunderThighs wrote:One of the best things I did to avoid having to fight with my son to wake him up in the mornings was to get him a fun alarm clock.



...wait, seriously? I want a clock that just lights up (like the Stop Light Clock from a past woot) to keep my kid in BED until a reasonable hour.

Speaking for parents everywhere with kids that wake up before 6am, we hate you. That is all.

zomigi


quality posts: 4 Private Messages zomigi
Necromancyr wrote:Speaking for parents everywhere with kids that wake up before 6am, we hate you. That is all.



As someone in that group, I can confirm that you accurately represent my sentiments. :-)

heidi1361


quality posts: 5 Private Messages heidi1361

You can use the Buzz Clock like those Stop Light Clocks. Just put a piece of masking tape over the minutes read-out then tell the kids "Ya don't get up until it says '7'."

(We did this & it worked for us... and we used an UNcool digital clock. Probably would work even better with the Buzz Clock.)

I'm in for 2 for my nephews!!

Dwain77


quality posts: 4 Private Messages Dwain77

'Comes with detachable wings for flying with style'

Having watched this with my son too many times I think this should be 'falling with style'. Everyone knows that Buzz isn't a flying toy.

I'm 1 of the infamous "Honest 200".

engben


quality posts: 0 Private Messages engben

So is this clock the same price on Amazon? The have the same product code.

workinpoor


quality posts: 15 Private Messages workinpoor

I wonder if this offering has anything to do with the poll inquiring about our favorite Pixar film the other day.

ksmith8


quality posts: 3 Private Messages ksmith8
njnoon wrote:That's for the Buzz Lightyear Mini Alarm Clock….this appears to be the full size one that is a little bigger and costs $29.98 on Amazon.



Same 9002748.

http://www.amazon.com/LEGO-9002748-Story-Lightyear-Mini-Figure/dp/B003M2G69W

18 Monkeys, 8 Bandolier of Carrots
32 Woot!, 21 Kids!, 15 Sellout!, 10 Shirt!, 6 Home!, 1 Wine!
122 Total Woots!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 502 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

heidi1361 wrote:You can use the Buzz Clock like those Stop Light Clocks. Just put a piece of masking tape over the minutes read-out then tell the kids "Ya don't get up until it says '7'."

(We did this & it worked for us... and we used an UNcool digital clock. Probably would work even better with the Buzz Clock.)

I'm in for 2 for my nephews!!



We did the same thing just without covering it. He was good with numbers at young age. We just said the first number had to be a 7 before he could get out of his room.

ejgilchrest


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ejgilchrest
ksmith8 wrote:Same 9002748.

http://www.amazon.com/LEGO-9002748-Story-Lightyear-Mini-Figure/dp/B003M2G69W



Look at the dimensions. The woot buzz is bigger than the one you link to.

clocked115


quality posts: 3 Private Messages clocked115

This is sooo needed when my kid starts kindergarten this fall. First time he will have to be awake every day by 7:30am.

chimpygomonkey


quality posts: 2 Private Messages chimpygomonkey
ejgilchrest wrote:Look at the dimensions. The woot buzz is bigger than the one you link to.


So what's the verdict? If it's truly the larger clock, I'm in. If not then pffft!

Can we get a confirmation?

mistamoose


quality posts: 29 Private Messages mistamoose
chimpygomonkey wrote:So what's the verdict? If it's truly the larger clock, I'm in. If not then pffft!

Can we get a confirmation?



The two products on Amazon have the same item model # as 9002748, just one is much cheaper at $19.00, eligible for Prime shipping. Both are powered by AAA batteries.

http://www.amazon.com/LEGO-9002748-Story-Lightyear-Mini-Figure/dp/B003M2G69W/ref=pd_sbs_t_1

http://www.amazon.com/Disney-Lightyear-Figure-Alarm-Clock/dp/B005287AI0/ref=pd_sbs_watch_4

The woot one has the same model #, also uses AAA batteries, but $14.99 plus $5.00 to ship.

chimpygomonkey


quality posts: 2 Private Messages chimpygomonkey
mistamoose wrote:The two products on Amazon have the same item model # as 9002748, just one is much cheaper at $19.00, eligible for Prime shipping. Both are powered by AAA batteries.

http://www.amazon.com/LEGO-9002748-Story-Lightyear-Mini-Figure/dp/B003M2G69W/ref=pd_sbs_t_1

http://www.amazon.com/Disney-Lightyear-Figure-Alarm-Clock/dp/B005287AI0/ref=pd_sbs_watch_4

The woot one has the same model #, also uses AAA batteries, but $14.99 plus $5.00 to ship.


Thanks. And yet all 3 sport different dimensions, albeit the most expensive one just says "8 inch tall". Guess I'll just pass.

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 140 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

It has come to our attention that today's sale is offered at a lower price elsewhere.

Effective immediately we have dropped our price to $12.99.

For Members who purchased this item earlier today, your account will be refunded the $2 difference.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If you have any further questions or concerns about your purchase, please feel free to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com

ORDER CANCELLATION: now within 15 mins, click here for more details...
Need Some Help? Hit us up at support@woot.com
Have Any Questions? Check out Woot FAQ
Wanna Hear What's Going on All Things Woot? Swing by Our Blog

R70Runner


quality posts: 18 Private Messages R70Runner
ROGETRAY wrote:It has come to our attention that today's sale is offered at a lower price elsewhere.

Effective immediately we have dropped our price to $12.99.

For Members who purchased this item earlier today, your account will be refunded the $2 difference.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If you have any further questions or concerns about your purchase, please feel free to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com



All well and good, I did receive my $2 refund, but woot failed to refund my applicable sales tax on the $2... It's small change.... However it's TAX! that warrants my whining and complaining about it.