0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

TheCK

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TheCK

So at first this looks awesome but then the shipping takes away any deal to be made and then if you read the product list you'll see the picture is not what you are getting:

In the Box:

(24) mounting clips
(2) Red tower caps
(2) Blue tower caps
(2) Purple triangles
(2) Orange triangles
(2) Pink squares
Instructions

Again the picture does NOT represent what pieces you get. The first thing you can see that is missing is the big orange rectangles from the middle of the picture. The second is the blue towers - you only get tower caps.

Lastly does anyone know what the pink things are for? In both pictures they just hold them?

--TheCK

lmonarca

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lmonarca

I think the specs are wrong. Should be 2 orange rectangles (not triangles) and 2 blue towers (not 2 blue tower caps).

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613
TheCK wrote:So at first this looks awesome but then the shipping takes away any deal to be made and then if you read the product list you'll see the picture is not what you are getting:

In the Box:

(24) mounting clips
(2) Red tower caps
(2) Blue tower caps
(2) Purple triangles
(2) Orange triangles
(2) Pink squares
Instructions

Again the picture does NOT represent what pieces you get. The first thing you can see that is missing is the big orange rectangles from the middle of the picture. The second is the blue towers - you only get tower caps.

Lastly does anyone know what the pink things are for? In both pictures they just hold them?

Thank you. I was beginning to wonder if my counting skills had gone awry. I kept counting 14, because the towers look like 3 pieces each. As for the pink things, are they for defense?

billjac2000

quality posts: 1 Private Messages billjac2000

If you had the orange rectangles, you could use the pink squares to make crenelations on your castle.

But without the towers or orange rectangles, this set is quite limited. It's all accessories and no primary building blocks.

mikegoetz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikegoetz
TheCK wrote:So at first this looks awesome but then the shipping takes away any deal to be made and then if you read the product list you'll see the picture is not what you are getting:

In the Box:

(24) mounting clips
(2) Red tower caps
(2) Blue tower caps
(2) Purple triangles
(2) Orange triangles
(2) Pink squares
Instructions

Pretty sure the specifications are riddled with misinformation. If you look at the chart with the dimensions it shows what's what. The blue are the towers, not the tower caps. Also, the orange are rectangles, not triangles.

Dimensions
Red Tower Caps: 31.5" W x 19" H
Pink Squares: 20.5" x 20.5"
Blue Towers: 62.5" L x 35.5" W
Purple Triangles: 40" L x 34" W
Orange Rectangles: 57" L x 21.75" W
Set Weight: 21.5 lbs

TheCK

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TheCK
mikegoetz wrote:Pretty sure the specifications are riddled with misinformation. If you look at the chart with the dimensions it shows what's what. The blue are the towers, not the tower caps. Also, the orange are rectangles, not triangles.

Dimensions
Red Tower Caps: 31.5" W x 19" H
Pink Squares: 20.5" x 20.5"
Blue Towers: 62.5" L x 35.5" W
Purple Triangles: 40" L x 34" W
Orange Rectangles: 57" L x 21.75" W
Set Weight: 21.5 lbs

No matter where it's posted wrong - just be aware I'd want confirmation from Woot first - they will only be responsible to ship you what is listed - I just don't know how to advise other than that.

--TheCK

BPL5683

quality posts: 24 Private Messages BPL5683

Staff

TheCK wrote:No matter where it's posted wrong - just be aware I'd want confirmation from Woot first - they will only be responsible to ship you what is listed - I just don't know how to advise other than that.

I apologize for the bad information. We are correcting it now. The main picture is how the set should come.

Email customer service: support@woot.com for order problems ~OR~ Use the Support form linked at the top of every page.

BPL5683

quality posts: 24 Private Messages BPL5683

Staff

In the Box:

(24) mounting clips
(2) Red tower caps
(2) Blue tower caps
(2) Purple triangles
(2) Orange triangles
(2) Pink squares
Instructions

The pink squares can be attached to the structure, or used as shields, or however the imagination sees fit. We ended up not using all of the mounting clips for that shot so if you built it just like we have it there, then you'll have some left over

I apologize again, this should be fixed now. The set should come as pictured, and now listed on the "In the Box" section

Email customer service: support@woot.com for order problems ~OR~ Use the Support form linked at the top of every page.