0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Dadoboy

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Dadoboy

I have these.. They do the job great.. I bought 2 for the kids, and 1 for me. I do like a Dr. Pepper slushly.

codyormoe

quality posts: 2 Private Messages codyormoe

Anyone know if these are dishwasher safe?

troi4001

quality posts: 4 Private Messages troi4001

Mixed reviews at Amazon and they're a few dollars less. If you have Prime, you won't pay for shipping. Have to say, I would have bought a few more items yesterday but the new policy charging for shipping makes some of the deals not so good. Though I understand why with the cost of everything going up.

Dadoboy

codyormoe wrote:Anyone know if these are dishwasher safe?

Good question.. Even though I've never tried, I think if you do not use the heater function on your washer, it would be safe on the top rack... They are like soft rubber. They clean up pretty easy without dishwasher though.

Dadoboy

troi4001 wrote:Mixed reviews at Amazon and they're a few dollars less.

THAT is exactly the problem.. It use to be really good deals with 5 dollar shipping... Now we can find better deals with free shipping elsewhere..

(Raises fist and shakes at Amazon!)

codyormoe

quality posts: 2 Private Messages codyormoe
Dadoboy wrote:Good question.. Even though I've never tried, I think if you do not use the heater function on your washer, it would be safe on the top rack... They are like soft rubber. They clean up pretty easy without dishwasher though.

That sounds like too much work for a slushy. I think I'll stick to making juice ice cubes then using our snow cone maker.

But thanks for taking the time to answer my question!

Cammiesan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Cammiesan
troi4001 wrote:Mixed reviews at Amazon and they're a few dollars less. If you have Prime, you won't pay for shipping. Have to say, I would have bought a few more items yesterday but the new policy charging for shipping makes some of the deals not so good. Though I understand why with the cost of everything going up.

The price at Amazon for a few dollars less is for one cup. This is for a set of two.

ThorsHammer

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ThorsHammer

I should have known better. Was in for 2 sets with thoughts of frozen adult drinks. As always several caveats...."If not frozen enough turn down freezer"..."sit back in freezer for 2 minutes" Results less than spectacular for almpost $35.00. Next time I will follow the advice....if it looks too good to be true...it usually is!!!