WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

P'Kolino

If your child had all the power, nothing would be only one thing. Cars would also be robots, trees would also be wise scholars, school would happen in an amusement park and vegetables would taste like hot fudge cakes. Meet 'em half way and give them some animal furniture.

Gailyn

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Gailyn

Seems to me they forgot to paint on the stripes for a zebra & spots for a giraffe! Looks more like a white horse...

gti87

quality posts: 3 Private Messages gti87

I'm Sad that the pic shows 4 chairs, but only two come with the table. The extra duck and ostrich chairs shown are $99 at the Pkolino site. If I had the option on Woot to buy 4 chairs, I'd be in for one.

saverino

quality posts: 0 Private Messages saverino

Yes pic is wrong. Pic show 4 chairs but you only get 2. Still a cute table and chair set for children.

atrn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages atrn
gti87 wrote:I'm Sad that the pic shows 4 chairs, but only two come with the table. The extra duck and ostrich chairs shown are $99 at the Pkolino site. If I had the option on Woot to buy 4 chairs, I'd be in for one.

I found this coupon you can use to buy the extra chairs at the pkolino site is 30% off, offer expires on the 27th. coupon: pksafari9697

mazecred

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mazecred

What is the shipping dimensions of "P'kolino Silly Soft Seating- Tias"?

jiangle1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jiangle1

The table top is damaged. Not happy with the purchase. Waiting for the response from Customer Service. Looks like I have to pay the return shipping even the product is damaged when I receive it. Will not order from this website again.

danielisawinner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danielisawinner
jiangle1 wrote:The table top is damaged. Not happy with the purchase. Waiting for the response from Customer Service. Looks like I have to pay the return shipping even the product is damaged when I receive it. Will not order from this website again.

CS Rep checking in.

Sorry to hear the table top arrived in that condition. It looks like we sent you an email yesterday evening, with a prepaid return label for you to send it back to us. I'd recommend checking your junk/spam email folder, as emails from us can often end up there.

Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, and we'll be happy to help you out.