WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Little Laces Clogs

Living up to a name can be difficult, especially with a name like Little Laces. Everyone's all shoelaces this, shoelaces that, but what if you just want to sell some shoes without laces for once? Little Laces did, and we give 'em props for trying, so once you get past the initial confusion of the whole situation, why don't ya buy some shoes!

MommaBeary

quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary

Yesterday, I would have said my 4 year old would have requested the Purple Butterfly shoes.

Then, last night, he suddenly declared that Stevie likes Green, but Momma still likes Pink and Purple. I think he's realized it's ok to like different things than the people you love do. :D

traquy

quality posts: 51 Private Messages traquy

My 5 yr old daughter loves tie dye so I'll be getting the red pair for her. I really wish they had these in grown up sizes, I would order myself a pair in a heartbeat.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

traquy wrote:My 5 yr old daughter loves tie dye so I'll be getting the red pair for her. I really wish they had these in grown up sizes, I would order myself a pair in a heartbeat.

I'd be right behind you ordering those tie dye ones. They're sweet.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders