WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Fila Bodysuits

We've all seen it in the movies and television shows: in the future, we all wear bodysuits. There's no disputing it. Let's just accept the facts and embrace the future by getting a full supply of bodysuits for our children. As for which bodysuits to buy? Might as well make them Fila!

fmfbrestel

quality posts: 3 Private Messages fmfbrestel

Get someone to make blank onesies and print some of your shirt.woot designs on them, and watch them fly out the door! I dont like any of these designs, but I really like a lot of your shirt.woot designs.

Seriously, how hard is it to screen print on a onesie? Get this done Woot!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 926 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

fmfbrestel wrote:Get someone to make blank onesies and print some of your shirt.woot designs on them, and watch them fly out the door! I dont like any of these designs, but I really like a lot of your shirt.woot designs.

Seriously, how hard is it to screen print on a onesie? Get this done Woot!

Not the first time we've had this request but I passed it on up the chain nonetheless.

Holiday Returns Policy Check out our new FLASH DEALS
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

fmfbrestel

quality posts: 3 Private Messages fmfbrestel
ThunderThighs wrote:Not the first time we've had this request but I passed it on up the chain nonetheless.

Sweet. Thanks! I know not all designs will scale down. But who would not want this on a onesie??

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/give-me-another-drink