WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Toysmith Outdoor Toys

Your kids can't be dragging some Easy Bake Oven out on the lawn, can they? And they can't just plug a PS3 into a hedge. Get 'em some fun outdoor toys so they can enjoy the sunshine and air and grass and trees. Then they can play X-Box at night. That's how summer's done.

bobqmccracken

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bobqmccracken

Why are the lawn darts called "Triple Shot Rocket" and covered in foam?

That's like playing on a residential street instead of on the freeway when dad says "go play on the freeway." Or touch rugby (or American football for the yanks) in the street.

Kids these days have it too easy, hmmph.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bobqmccracken wrote:Why are the lawn darts called "Triple Shot Rocket" and covered in foam?

That's like playing on a residential street instead of on the freeway when dad says "go play on the freeway." Or touch rugby (or American football for the yanks) in the street.

Kids these days have it too easy, hmmph.

You forgot the "Stay off my lawn!" part.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

rgrilley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rgrilley

Don't waster yer hard earned cash on this. My son had one and it stopped shooting the darts after a day of playing. There is no way to fix them. The string is just for looks, it is air that propels the dart.

Boxymoron

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Boxymoron

I seem to have acquired a dirty mind while reading 'Star Thruster'.

burns72

quality posts: 9 Private Messages burns72

Skyrocpter is $7.84 on amazon prime eligible

Triple Shot Rockets are 12.70 on amazon, prime eligible.

So, unless you are buying a few things might not be best deal.

mom2hapakids

quality posts: 14 Private Messages mom2hapakids

The rocket balloons look interesting, but I see they are on amazon for $8.25 (free super saver shipping). A refill is $4.99 (add-on item), so for less, I can get the same item with twice as many balloons.

I guess I'm glad I looked for ratings on amazon.