lichme

quality posts: 2756 Private Messages lichme

People at DrugStore.com Seem to like them

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3332 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

A handful of perfect reviews over at walmart.com

asmodeus01

quality posts: 1 Private Messages asmodeus01

I purchased some of the stage-2 diapers just before our child arrived in January. They are okay -- not bad, not great. Just okay. Maybe if our baby had skin issues we'd prefer these, but thankfully she doesn't.

As a new parent, I was unaware diaper technology had progressed to the point that Pampers has a line (Swaddlers) that have a little yellow stripe that turns blue when wet. My wife and I both prefer these over any other diaper.

boothj9544

quality posts: 2 Private Messages boothj9544

My favorite hypoallergenic diapers by far. They fit more like Pampers than Huggies, so more on the large size. My daughter is 23 lbs and the size 4 fit with a bit of room to grow. She has very sensitive skin, and these are the most gentle disposable we have tried (vs. Huggies pure & natural; Pampers Sensitive). If skin irritation or a more 'green' option is important to you then I'd recommend them.

sunshinelotus

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sunshinelotus

I use Seventh Generation brand diapers for my 6 week old and since birth have had to use 2 other brands because I ran out of these before I received the ones I ordered online. Seventh Generation are the best brand of diapers I have found. My baby has not had one diaper rash and these always hold up to even the biggest poop explosions! Very satisfied with this brand of diapers!!!

worldofjohnboy

quality posts: 77 Private Messages worldofjohnboy

We cloth diaper, but when we go on trips, my daughter uses these diapers, they are a great alternative to cloth (about as eco-friendly as disposables can be) and they are good on the skin and don't leak or blowout like most disposables have a tendency to do from time to time.

"Every man dies... not every man truly lives." -William Wallace (from the movie Braveheart)

jcu809

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jcu809

What size are these comparable to in terms of Costco brand. Our son is wearing number 5 now.

kloop64

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kloop64

Ok for just running around the house. But not good for sleeping or going out shopping. They last aprox an hour.

tygrewhittington

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tygrewhittington
jcu809 wrote:What size are these comparable to in terms of Costco brand. Our son is wearing number 5 now.

My son is a 5 in both.

mikeburger87

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mikeburger87

My wife and I bought these hoping they would be good for our newborn. He does not have any allergies or anything but he has been blowing out of a few diapers so we thought we would give these a try on the last woot sale.
I was quite disappointed with the diapers. They worked ok some of the time but he blew out of these more than any other diaper. We switched to a different brand and the problem was fixed. These did not hold up very well at all unfortunately. But, everyone is different so hopefully these diapers will work well for you.

love2cruise

quality posts: 6 Private Messages love2cruise

Sold out already?! I was gonna buy some. Darn it!!!

120days

quality posts: 4 Private Messages 120days

i hope i can catch these when they come up (and they better come up...)
i love these diapers, and i dont think ive bought any diapers from the store in a year thanks to woot