12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

lichme

quality posts: 3116 Private Messages lichme

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

While I think these are really cute, I'm not so sure I'd want to use a blanket that looks like it's coming out of the animals rear-end...

thumperchick

quality posts: 248 Private Messages thumperchick

I was going to do the:

Then I noticed that the blanket comes out of the rear end and got sidetracked by giggling.

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3797 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Lets check out the whole family over at zoobies.com lots of additional pictures as well, even shows the blanket fully stretched out

paintednightsky

quality posts: 6 Private Messages paintednightsky

That sure seems like a lot of work to unravel for a kid who wants to rest. And who is going to be the one folding it back into the empty carcass? Why not use any old pillow pet and give the kid a blankie? That of course would be less work. Plus once the kid unravels it to use as a blankie what will they use as a pillow besides a pillow or another ZOOBIE?

itstheomalleys

quality posts: 0 Private Messages itstheomalleys

While I can see the obvious design flaw - with the blanket coming out of the animal's hiney - I know that my Yorkie would be in love! He loves his "stuffies"! =)

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Welcome back! Look what we've added!

Read all about it here!

Also, just to keep from repeating ourselves, we'll be answering all the questions in that thread rather than on every thread on every site.

If you're having problems ordering, don't hesitate to speak up, of course.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

imanotherstory

quality posts: 8 Private Messages imanotherstory
ThunderThighs wrote:Welcome back! Look what we've added!

Read all about it here!

Also, just to keep from repeating ourselves, we'll be answering all the questions in that thread rather than on every thread on every site.

If you're having problems ordering, don't hesitate to speak up, of course.

YES! I had asked for this!

heatherleather

quality posts: 0 Private Messages heatherleather

Best product description EVER!!

Fxysoul

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Fxysoul

My initial comprehension of the title was "Zombies Blanket Pet." So of course I clicked over to see what made these unicorn pets so dead and reanimated. I guess a blanket/stuffing coming in and out of your bottom would help with that.

HeadacheSlayer

quality posts: 5 Private Messages HeadacheSlayer

I got a Zoobie for my nephew and he LOVES IT (the babboon, not featured in this Woot). I loved it so much I got myself one! They are really adorable

In for the Unicorn and Zebra (for me *blush*)

jshk82

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jshk82

My kids have each had one of these for 4 or so years and they absolutely adore them. As far as the blanket issue, its not one. The blanket zips off, so I took it off and simply bought a pillow that was the same dimentions as the pet (found ours at ikea for $1.99) and put that inside. So they can use both the blanket and the pillow at the same time. I don't think the blankets have been back inside the pet since the first day we owned them. For my kids this is probably one of the best purchaces i I have ever made.

hardcandy189

quality posts: 6 Private Messages hardcandy189
jshk82 wrote:My kids have each had one of these for 4 or so years and they absolutely adore them. As far as the blanket issue, its not one. The blanket zips off, so I took it off and simply bought a pillow that was the same dimentions as the pet (found ours at ikea for $1.99) and put that inside. So they can use both the blanket and the pillow at the same time. I don't think the blankets have been back inside the pet since the first day we owned them. For my kids this is probably one of the best purchaces i I have ever made.

I just bought one for my niece's birthday but after reading your comment, I am going to buy one for my son too. They are so cute and I think would be great for longer trips in the car, or to grandma's!

tlivingston1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tlivingston1

Is anyone else not having their free shipping activated after placing an order?

nicoble

quality posts: 5 Private Messages nicoble

we have several Zoobies and the quality is good - the fleece blankets wash well and even the animal parts can go in the washing machine- no complaints ( except that the blankets are small - I wish they would make a larger version )

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

tlivingston1 wrote:Is anyone else not having their free shipping activated after placing an order?

The $5 per day shipping promotion has ended. As of today, we have a shopping cart where you can add items and then pay $5 per order.

You can read more about it here.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

andreaserben

quality posts: 21 Private Messages andreaserben
Fxysoul wrote:My initial comprehension of the title was "Zombies Blanket Pet." So of course I clicked over to see what made these unicorn pets so dead and reanimated. I guess a blanket/stuffing coming in and out of your bottom would help with that.

Glad I am not alone

chiwowo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chiwowo
Fxysoul wrote:My initial comprehension of the title was "Zombies Blanket Pet." So of course I clicked over to see what made these unicorn pets so dead and reanimated.

I thought the exact same thing! "Zombies" Blanket Pet just has so much more unique potential, don't ya think?

Fxysoul

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Fxysoul
chiwowo wrote:I thought the exact same thing! "Zombies" Blanket Pet just has so much more unique potential, don't ya think?

it would certainly debunk the theory that the zombie virus only affects humans. And it would help to create a new generation that would never be mislead by that theory ever again.

csheehy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages csheehy

Hey WOOT, your shopping cart isn't working and caused me to miss out on getting the UNICORN. I tried to put 3 different pets in the cart, but it would not add the 3rd one. I thought it was me, so I was trying different things and then the Unicorn was shown as SOLD Out. I finally checked out with 2 items in the cart (a total of 3 pets). If I try to get another one, you are going to clip me for another $5. shipping. NOT HAPPY. I really wanted 2 pink ones--for soon to be born twin girls....

felisha

quality posts: 0 Private Messages felisha

Would be all over this if you were offering Draco the Dragon. Maybe another time

shawshah

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shawshah

Crying sparkly rainbows as the Urieal the Unicorn is all gone...aw...!!! Wahhh!!!

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

csheehy wrote:Hey WOOT, your shopping cart isn't working and caused me to miss out on getting the UNICORN. I tried to put 3 different pets in the cart, but it would not add the 3rd one. I thought it was me, so I was trying different things and then the Unicorn was shown as SOLD Out. I finally checked out with 2 items in the cart (a total of 3 pets). If I try to get another one, you are going to clip me for another $5. shipping. NOT HAPPY. I really wanted 2 pink ones--for soon to be born twin girls....

hmm. it sounds like the unicorn simply sold out while you were in the checkout process.

did the items ever show up in the "stuff you missed" section? did you get any sort of error?

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

csheehy

PemberDucky wrote:hmm. it sounds like the unicorn simply sold out while you were in the checkout process.

did the items ever show up in the "stuff you missed" section? did you get any sort of error?

I had 2 Frog and 2 Unicorn in cart. Tried to add a third item and cart only showed the 2 items. I tried adding a different animal as 3rd and that didn't work. when I went back to my cart it showed the unicorn sold out. I tried to add another one and it wouldn't let me until I deleted the Unicorn. Then it let me add the lion. I went to add the Lamb and again...wouldnt let me put 3rd item in cart. I checked out my order since cart wouldnt let me add a third item. If I wanted to order another you would charge another shipping since you stopped the offer for 5/day shipping

Councelor

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Councelor

It is just downright mean showing the unicorn as the representative picture and then running out of them first. Bah!

ziekk

quality posts: 7 Private Messages ziekk

We got a unicorn for our daughters, the fluffy hair-y part of it shed endlessly. I ended up taking scissors to it and giving it a major clipping.

droidlet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages droidlet

These are great to keep in the car for the kids!
I've wound up giving them as gifts to basically all the young kids I know because they are so useful.

jenroberson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jenroberson

Dear WOOT,
In regards to it being a promotion to have $5 for shipping for the entire day and now that promotion has ended. I never knew it was a promotion. I am really disappointed. The $5 ships all day is what kept me checking back(even late at night)to see if new items were added and encouraged me to buy more stuff. Bottom line.... I am really bummed out over it BUT my husband will be thrilled that I'm not gonna be spending more money. The $5 for each order really is a deal breaker for me and I will be buying less often.It certainly curbs the appetite for compulsive buying.

csheehy

jenroberson wrote:Dear WOOT,
In regards to it being a promotion to have $5 for shipping for the entire day and now that promotion has ended. I never knew it was a promotion. I am really disappointed. The $5 ships all day is what kept me checking back(even late at night)to see if new items were added and encouraged me to buy more stuff. Bottom line.... I am really bummed out over it BUT my husband will be thrilled that I'm not gonna be spending more money. The $5 for each order really is a deal breaker for me and I will be buying less often.It certainly curbs the appetite for compulsive buying.

I agree with you completely. Also I tried to add items to my "cart" and could only put 2 in and ended up loosing out on the unicorn because it was out of stock. I even tried another computer. Woot said gee it was me. Then later in the day I was able to add more than 2 things to a cart (must be magic) Maybe this will go the way of the "new coke" with whoever dreamed it up getting their bonus recinded. In case they haven't figured it out most woot purchases are impulse buys with a quick get it before it's gone mentality. Now that i have to think about I am sure I will find I don't need most of the stuff I was buying. I know this because often when box arrives from woot--I may have 'forgotten' that I ordered something. Also I like how they just tried to sneak it in like we wouldn't notice.

HeadacheSlayer

quality posts: 5 Private Messages HeadacheSlayer
thumperchick wrote:I was going to do the:

Then I noticed that the blanket comes out of the rear end and got sidetracked by giggling.

I got the zebra and unicorn for me..the unicorn OH MY GOD IT"S SO FLUFFY I COULD DIE! It is that cute. If you didn't get it, you so missed out. AWESOME WOOT as usual. I think the unicorn is 2nd only to the Bobo Zoobie I got here in cuteness.

Way to go Woot! I'm a HAPPY HAPPY camper! (yes. I'm 42 and buying stuffed animals for myself, got a problem with that? huh? huh? lol)

pumpkinpjs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pumpkinpjs

Just received Lencho the Lion today. I have to say I feel duped. The product description clearly states --Lencho the Lion: 25.2" L x 6.7" W x 10.6" H . The body length measures approximately 13". I can barely measure 20" in length and that is IF I stretch out his tail.

I am seriously disappointed! I've bought quite a few things from woot in the past & have always been impressed with both quality & service. I feel blatantly lied to.

I realize $10 is not a lot to most, so why am I griping... it's about principle. I'm posting, not to whine, but in hopes that others might also complain and maybe woot will somehow rectify the situation.

EDIT: Woot was quick to respond and offered an awesome resolution! Thank you, Daniel!!

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

pumpkinpjs wrote:Just received Lencho the Lion today. I have to say I feel duped. The product description clearly states --Lencho the Lion: 25.2" L x 6.7" W x 10.6" H . The body length measures approximately 13". I can barely measure 20" in length and that is IF I stretch out his tail.

I am seriously disappointed! I've bought quite a few things from woot in the past & have always been impressed with both quality & service. I feel blatantly lied to.

I realize $10 is not a lot to most, so why am I griping... it's about principle. I'm posting, not to whine, but in hopes that others might also complain and maybe woot will somehow rectify the situation.

I'm sorry to hear that. Sounds like we goofed on our specs. Please email Support@Woot.com and we'll do what we can to make it right.

I'll forward this along from my end as well.
Sorry again. :c

UPDATE: I should point out that we received those dimensions from Zoobies. Certainly we wouldn't intentionally pass along inaccurate information. I know it doesn't fix things, but perhaps it helps to know how this came about (and that we definitely don't want to dupe anybody!).

Regardless, definitely feel free to send an email our way.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

pumpkinpjs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pumpkinpjs
PemberDucky wrote:I'm sorry to hear that. Sounds like we goofed on our specs. Please email Support@Woot.com and we'll do what we can to make it right.

I'll forward this along from my end as well.
Sorry again. :c

UPDATE: I should point out that we received those dimensions from Zoobies. Certainly we wouldn't intentionally pass along inaccurate information. I know it doesn't fix things, but perhaps it helps to know how this came about (and that we definitely don't want to dupe anybody!).

Regardless, definitely feel free to send an email our way.

Thanks for your response! I did email support earlier. Daniel helped resolve the situation. I am happily surprised with the outcome! Thank you for your exemplary customer service!!