WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Pre-School Licensed Games

Before you teach your kid D&D. Before you teach your kid Texas Hold 'Em. Before you take your kid to their first Live Action Zelda With Full Symphony show. Before all that, you need to teach them some board game. Some of THESE board games, preferably.

jeeperwoot

quality posts: 29 Private Messages jeeperwoot

Pop & Race aka Trouble is always fun!

cyberfrog96

quality posts: 5 Private Messages cyberfrog96

So excited about the Smurfs Pop n' Race! My pre-schooler is a little young for Sorry but this will be perfect. I'm in for 2 (one for a gift) and I'll save a whopping 74 cents over the Prime rate over on big bro Amazon. If you're just getting one, $8.87 is a better deal.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

I bought my 22 yr old son a Power Rangers Pop-n-Race for Christmas. We had fun playing it.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

palguire

quality posts: 1 Private Messages palguire

I was interested in the Scooby Doo game till I saw the same game on Amazon for $16.19 with free shipping (over $25 purchase).
Sadly, going to buy the game but Amazon gets my money.

ashli143

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ashli143

I've had the scooby doo game for over a year now and I love it. Its easy to lose pieces to keep them all in a zip lock bag.

traquy

quality posts: 54 Private Messages traquy

Thanks for the tip on the Amazon Scooby Doo. I wanted one but missed out here. My daughter is 5 and loves Scooby Doo and loves playing games.