2%
2%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

mm20

quality posts: 35 Private Messages mm20

My kids have this. They would live in it if we'd let them. They'll play in it, eat lunch in it, watch tv from it, and nap in it. This is a solid price in my opinion.

The 12 days of crap was just that- crap.

It's funny how when Woot! calls their stuff crap, it's ok, but when *YOU* call it crap, *poof* you get banned. Hypocrites.

lichme

quality posts: 3126 Private Messages lichme

Toys R Us Reviews
4.5 Star Amazon Reviews

[MOD: As noted below by mtovar, ours includes the Annie coach.]

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3812 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Lots of good reviews (4 out of 5 stars) on Thomas over at target.com

[MOD: As noted below by mm20, ours includes Annie the coach. ]

mtovar

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mtovar

remember, this includes the coach car, so don't compare the prices to to TRU. TRU offers it for 30 dollars plus shipping. Woot has it for 24.99 plus 5 dollar shipping making it 30 like the price there. BUT you get annie. it's like a two-fer!

mm20

conanthelibrarian wrote:Lots of good reviews (4 out of 5 stars) on Thomas over at target.com

This is similar, but not the same- the one Woot! is selling has Annie the coach attached to Thomas. However, I would imagine they're both made the same.

They're very, very compact when folded up. They're made of fabric with metal hoops for framework. Folded up, they lay absolutely flat. If you get good enough at it, you can open them up with one flick of the wrist.

It's funny how when Woot! calls their stuff crap, it's ok, but when *YOU* call it crap, *poof* you get banned. Hypocrites.

Xchoppers

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Xchoppers

Great deal! Glad I stayed up late, figure these will be gone in a flash!

YaY! Grandson will love this, parents will just have to move more furniture.

Signed,
Gramma

kingoftheturkeywall

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kingoftheturkeywall

My kid is currently into thomas. His birthday is next month. He is going to sh*t himself.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

kingoftheturkeywall wrote:My kid is currently into thomas. His birthday is next month. He is going to sh*t himself.

Maybe this will be incentive for potty training.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

prplbeedoo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages prplbeedoo
mm20 wrote:My kids have this. They would live in it if we'd let them. They'll play in it, eat lunch in it, watch tv from it, and nap in it. This is a solid price in my opinion.

What are the folded-up dimensions like? If I buy this, I'll probably be having my mom bring it overseas for my niece...

I swore I'd never fall in love...
but I did fall in lava!

speddlysmitt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages speddlysmitt

Only $34 at Amazon and I will get it by the weekend.

sulakdd

quality posts: 12 Private Messages sulakdd

Assembled Dimensions: 104" L x 26" W x 38" H
Thomas Dimensions: 52" L x 26" W x 38" H
Annie Dimensions: 26" L x 26" W x 28" H

Thomas 52" L + Annie 26" L ≠ 104" L
Am I missing something?

BPL5683

quality posts: 25 Private Messages BPL5683

Staff

sulakdd wrote:Thomas 52" L + Annie 26" L ≠ 104" L
Am I missing something?

The measurements have been corrected. Thanks for pointing that out, we initially thought there was another car included but found out later there were only two structures.

Email customer service: support@woot.com for order problems ~OR~ Use the Support form linked at the top of every page.

hardcandy189

quality posts: 6 Private Messages hardcandy189

This is such a great item. My son and nephews love it and it folds up really small which is great for parents who buy their kids too many toys and don't know what to do with all of them!! lol

janeser

quality posts: 2 Private Messages janeser

My 3 kids have this. I got it for my oldest over 6 years ago. Ours has both the Annie and Claribel coaches, but they're one piece. 6 years later, it's still chugging along. It's been played with by my 3 kids and my nephew I babysit on a regular basis, as well as my other nieces and nephews at some point. I think we've had 6 or 7 playing with it all at once. This includes picking it up and pretending to chug along on the tracks, as well as tackling it and using it as a tent. Kids love it and it is still in good shape. Bonus, our cat also loves it.

Xchoppers

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Xchoppers
janeser wrote:My 3 kids have this. I got it for my oldest over 6 years ago. Ours has both the Annie and Claribel coaches, but they're one piece. 6 years later, it's still chugging along. It's been played with by my 3 kids and my nephew I babysit on a regular basis, as well as my other nieces and nephews at some point. I think we've had 6 or 7 playing with it all at once. This includes picking it up and pretending to chug along on the tracks, as well as tackling it and using it as a tent. Kids love it and it is still in good shape. Bonus, our cat also loves it.

I love the idea of picking it up and chugging around - the creative juices will certainly be flowing.

Also a good cover-up for all of the "downstairs toys" when company comes :o)~''

avi8or75

quality posts: 0 Private Messages avi8or75
kingoftheturkeywall wrote:My kid is currently into thomas. His birthday is next month. He is going to sh*t himself.

Yeah, but let's be fair. Wouldn't he do that anyway?

tarunjyoti

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tarunjyoti

there seems to be a technical gltich - I cannot order more than 1. I would like to get two.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

tarunjyoti wrote:there seems to be a technical gltich - I cannot order more than 1. I would like to get two.

i'm afraid that's not a glitch this time. we've set a maximum order of 1.
sorry.
:/

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

southcutt

quality posts: 14 Private Messages southcutt

I bought this exact set from Amazon just this week, for my nephew's upcoming birthday. Except it was $39.99 when I ordered it.

mm20

prplbeedoo wrote:What are the folded-up dimensions like? If I buy this, I'll probably be having my mom bring it overseas for my niece...

The folded up dimensions are the same as the dimensions listed, minus the length. Folded up, it's easily less than two inches thick. However, because it is framed with metal hoops, you can't fold it again and again, into a smaller size; traveling overseas with it will be a pain. It's a three dimensional piece that folds down flat when not in use.

prplbeedoo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages prplbeedoo
mm20 wrote:The folded up dimensions are the same as the dimensions listed, minus the length. Folded up, it's easily less than two inches thick. However, because it is framed with metal hoops, you can't fold it again and again, into a smaller size; traveling overseas with it will be a pain. It's a three dimensional piece that folds down flat when not in use.

Okay, thanks! I've already got a DDR hard deck coming to me, so the 'pain' is already in process. ;p And this is going to be nothing like transporting the dog back and forth overseas. :P

My niece will love it!

I swore I'd never fall in love...
but I did fall in lava!

dmkooo

quality posts: 10 Private Messages dmkooo

HELP!

Any tips on folding it up again??