WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Giant parachute in gym class?
  • 78% - Yes 791
  • 6.9% - No 70
  • 15.1% - I have no idea what you’re talking about 153
1014 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

ambergreen

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ambergreen

Yes Yes Yes!

mdkopper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdkopper

Giant parachute in gym class?

Well, I'm not sure.. How high will
the kids come down?

mncowboy96

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mncowboy96

I know we had floor hockey and they wanted to take that away from us because we would get hurt, parachuting sounds much more dangerous.

RKett

quality posts: 2 Private Messages RKett

Loved the parachute in class! Was never sure what it was supposed to be teaching us.

krdshrk

quality posts: 2 Private Messages krdshrk

Heck yes - that was the most fun thing we did in Gym class!

elchasqui

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elchasqui

To all those who never had a parachute in gym class: You don't use the giant parachute as a parachute.

steven009

quality posts: 2 Private Messages steven009

Only a couple times in first grade... I never saw it again after that.

Harui

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Harui
RKett wrote:Loved the parachute in class! Was never sure what it was supposed to be teaching us.

Haha, I always wondered that, too. Just a way to pass the time on a slow day?

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." ~Albert Einstein

die13lda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages die13lda
RKett wrote:Loved the parachute in class! Was never sure what it was supposed to be teaching us.

Harui wrote:Haha, I always wondered that, too. Just a way to pass the time on a slow day?

I also only got the experience in kindergarden/1st grade. I remember two different activities: popping balls around on top of it by pulling the parachute taught and lifting it up and we'd all hide underneath. It was like a more intense game of peek-a-boo.