4%
2%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3480 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

The shoppers at walmart.com really like (4.3 out of 5.0) this!

lichme

quality posts: 2856 Private Messages lichme

I think this is it, in a different color:

mstephen16

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mstephen16

Shoppers at Walmart only paid 1.99 more. Where is the deal?

whatsamattaU

quality posts: 1069 Private Messages whatsamattaU
mstephen16 wrote:Shoppers at Walmart only paid 1.99 more. Where is the deal?

Price here $39.99 w/$5 shipping. Price at Walmart $46.98, free to pickup but $4.97 when I tried shipping. Your call.

Oh, another review
http://mommysmemorandum.com/kids-ii-bright-starts-ingenuity-automatic-bouncer-review-giveaway/

product page
http://www.kidsii.com/ingenuity/p-473-automatic-bouncer.aspx

keea4ster

quality posts: 2 Private Messages keea4ster

I owned one like this and it's nice that the baby is more vertical that the rainforest fisher price one. The base is pretty big and I thought the music and sounds were nice and far less annoying than the Graco bouncer/swing. I didn't feel like it was as good for bigger babies though.

tabathalakomy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tabathalakomy

I have this bouncer in a much more nutural color scheme (grey and yellow) and my 3 week old loves it. However, I bought it for $24.99 at Burlington's baby depot near my house. Big difference in price! If I didn't have this one though, I'd consider buying it for $39.99 because most bouncers are $50+.

eeekdageek

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eeekdageek

Bought this bouncer for my daughter and she loved it. It does have more of a bouncing motion then other "bouncers" that vibrate. It has 3 different bounce settings as well the music volume adjusts. @ $39.99 + $5 SH this is an okay deal but it has been cheaper. I bought mine for $33, 3 years ago.

narebilos

quality posts: 1 Private Messages narebilos

I purchased this from Target for $25 and loved it!
My son was 10lbs at birth and lasted well into his 3rd month before he outgrew it.
I'd definatly buy it-but look around for a better price Oh joy! Rapture! I got a brain!

trappedinmotion

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trappedinmotion

Do you get the baby too?

SalsaShark42

quality posts: 9 Private Messages SalsaShark42

Have this and we really like it. The bouncer part has a lot of trouble if the child moves around a lot (it has to build up a momentum/rhythm that's easily broken). But if he/she is moving, then he's also creating his own bouncy action, so it's not a big deal.

We're on our second set of batteries in three months--not too bad.

The included toy thingy isn't of much use to us, so we removed it and got a "Tiny Love Take-Along Arch", which also fits on our car seat:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000S9RF4M/ref=oh_details_o00_s01_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I definitely recommend it over the vibrating models.

SalsaShark42

quality posts: 9 Private Messages SalsaShark42
eeekdageek wrote:Bought this bouncer for my daughter and she loved it. It does have more of a bouncing motion then other "bouncers" that vibrate. It has 3 different bounce settings as well the music volume adjusts. @ $39.99 + $5 SH this is an okay deal but it has been cheaper. I bought mine for $33, 3 years ago.

Unless you're referring to a different model, this one only has one bounce setting. There's three volume settings for the music/white noise.

One thing that's a bit weird is that front control button. It looks like it should have six functions/settings, but there are only two. When you first turn it on, a light comes on at the 8 o'clock position. When you press the center to start the bouncer, then it switches to the light at the 12 o'clock position. The other four aren't used for anything...just kinda odd.